Just in! Temp Tony is forced to leave BSO
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Just in! Temp Tony is forced to leave BSO

Just heard that Temp Tony is being forced to leave as DeSantis is failing once again. The people of Broward County are on a mission to vote for Sheriff Scott Israel for good reason.
    What a mess DeSantis and Temp Tony did and how they fooled everyone and how low moral could really get. I see a light, a very bright lite when Sheriff Israel gets back in. Watch out you fence jumpers cause you will be in for a big Awakening!!😁 For the grace of God sooner than later.

Unregistered
    You must be a pot smoking dope to say such stupid comments. Your boy israel is a corrupt politician. You can't name one accomplishment that piece of garbage has done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just heard that Temp Tony is being forced to leave as DeSantis is failing once again. The people of Broward County are on a mission to vote for Sheriff Scott Israel for good reason.
    What a mess DeSantis and Temp Tony did and how they fooled everyone and how low moral could really get. I see a light, a very bright lite when Sheriff Israel gets back in. Watch out you fence jumpers cause you will be in for a big Awakening!!😁 For the grace of God sooner than later.
    The sooner the better, can't wait for Sheriff Israel to come back and put professionalism back to BSO.
    My family and friends are all voting for Israel. We're going to go to his next fund raiser for sure.

Unregistered
    The sooner the better, can't wait for Sheriff Israel to come back and put professionalism back to BSO.
    My family and friends are all voting for Israel. We're going to go to his next fund raiser for sure.
    When is his next fund raiser? We want to go and our friends also.

Unregistered
    Great news and it seeming more frequent. I'm sure he will overcome the ignorant people who lost faith in him.

Unregistered

Poor Little Scotty

He doesn't have faith in himself..

Unregistered
    This is a great way to start the weekend with positive news for a change

Unregistered
    Professionalism is something the deranged israel has. His few supporters come on here and act like he has done anything wrong. That pile of garbage destroyed bso with his signing onto the promise program. You call it professional to give a deputy an award then condem him. To enlighten you knuckle nuts he did that to peraza. Should we continue to name more of his failures.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel will win this again as he is not only a great person but one of the best Sheriff Broward has. We need him back to set the reside straight.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel will win this again as he is not only a great person but one of the best Sheriff Broward has. We need him back to set the reside straight.
    He’s a delusional loser, whose name will always be associated with dead kids, you arse licker!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast