Greenwell photo op with recruits

Unregistered

Greenwell photo op with recruits

That was cute of Greenwell posing for photos with the 38 new morons that will think they know it all coming out of the academy. This new generation of POs is scary, but it’s even scarier how the PBA is attempting to brain wash them into thinking they will support them if something happens.

Unregistered
    Greenwell was probably thinking “how many of these youngsters can I give traffic citations to.

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Rivera, Blanca Greenwood and Pablito Lopez manifested in repeated boring blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106 !

Unregistered
    We can all thank John Rivera and his useless years of stealing our money! Thanks fat arz! Hope your enjoying your new home paid with our dues you piece of s^%t!

Unregistered
    Greenwell was probably thinking “how many of these youngsters can I give traffic citations to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He looks like an old pedophile at the park lmao