Melba Pearson?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melba Pearson?

Unregistered

Melba Pearson?

Does she stand a chance? How good are they she wins for next state attorney ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does she stand a chance? How good are they she wins for next state attorney ?
    The next wave of ACLU extreme liberal left wing snowflake, that doesn’t believe in the prosecution of low level crimes. Thus the criminals start to run wilder and bolder because they know no prosecution. So do what you all want I don’t live in that swamp hole called miami dade county. May the criminals rule the county.

Unregistered
    Who is Melba Pearson?, do you mean MARVA PRESTON you fool.

Unregistered
    Oh vey.. another one inserting foot in mouth....no Melba Pearson toots. Melba, as in vote for her or you,re toast.

Unregistered
    We need a new state attorney ASAP!!!! I’m voting for her helpfully that will change the organization here

Unregistered
    Who is Melba Pearson?, do you mean MARVA PRESTON you fool.
    You must be a real dumb azz

Unregistered
    We need a new state attorney ASAP!!!! I’m voting for her helpfully that will change the organization here
    It's time. But like Putin, the fear is when you leave the others come for ya.

Unregistered
    New state attorney PLEASE!!!! We are so ready for something fresh. Level the top layers and refuse to bring anyone back from drop which is happening. Have that money go to those at mid level waiting for promotional bump. It's time!!

Unregistered
    Go Melba😉

Unregistered

Melba stands a very good chance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast