Tony the Tyrant has Daily Meltdowns - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please Please Please!
    Give us a hint. We want some good news this evening.
    Soon and it will shut all the anti Israel dopes up!

Unregistered
    I know that Pollack represented Temporary Tantrum as fatherless. I guess that's supposed to make him sheriff material. But going with Pollacks wet dream and imagining that Temporary Tantrum doesn't know who his father is. Ill try to help by offering this. Temporary boasted that he's trained and sold Chinese bleed kits to 500,000 people. Now as a brilliant black entrepreneur should know, there is an assumed profit margin on all those kits. But the fact is, his stupid ass is still flat broke. So back to my point. Although this doesnt identify who his father is, I believe it identifies who his father IS NOT. And its safe to say that his father IS NOT jewish. Maybe they can put a picture of him looking up at a jewish man on a flash light or coffee mug. LOL Brilliant right?? Dont thank me now

Unregistered
    ...and once again its an Israel supporter with racist bullshit.

Unregistered
    Did lamberti and israel make it a news release when they joined the NAACP after 6 months of receiving a gifted sheriff seat? This POS is all about race. We are just giving race the attention it clearly deserves- per him. Race is either a wonderful plus that we are going to exploit the hell out of, or not. He has chosen to do so. F@ck you if you think you can have it both ways. You dont turn it on and off to suit your needs, douche.

Unregistered
    Hear you go stupid asshole read this unlike all your fake post you been posting all over the place. We will not entertain your crap any longer. Only Facts boy!

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion...outputType=amp

Unregistered
    Where do you guys get dumb shit like this? What were they supposed to do, quit in protest? Refuse promotion? Commit seppuku with their service weapons?
    So they're victims? Cmon. Although they will be victims when a real sheriff is sworn in.

PS- MOST of them knocked people over to get to Temporary first. Some immediately drove down there. Some called. Some voluntarily and without hesitation coordinated and facilitated Israels ousting right under his nose. Those are primarily the ones I speak of. And I think we all know who they are. And they are done, sir...

Unregistered
    So they're victims? Cmon. Although they will be victims when a real sheriff is sworn in.

PS- MOST of them knocked people over to get to Temporary first. Some immediately drove down there. Some called. Some voluntarily and without hesitation coordinated and facilitated Israels ousting right under his nose. Those are primarily the ones I speak of. And I think we all know who they are. And they are done, sir...
    Who said or implied anything about them being victims?

It sounds to me like they did what any rational person in their position would have done (try to keep their job) but if you want to play cheerleader for Scott Israel to be vindictive about the situation then go right ahead.

Unregistered

Fake Phoney and liars

Richie William's
    "The day the boss is gone I'm right behind him. I dont need this money"
    Nicole Anderson
    Whatever comes out of her mouth is the gospel lies. She dumped on those who treated her like gold.
    Chaplain Mohorn
    "Let's gave a monthly prayer vigil for Temporary Tony" and buy some votes

Unregistered
    Who said or implied anything about them being victims?

It sounds to me like they did what any rational person in their position would have done (try to keep their job) but if you want to play cheerleader for Scott Israel to be vindictive about the situation then go right ahead.
    Oh I'm sure he is not going to be vindictive about anything anymore he just wants to do what's right for us. Israel will be coming back to make things so much better. Wait and see for yourself.

Unregistered
    Richie William's
    "The day the boss is gone I'm right behind him. I dont need this money"
    Nicole Anderson
    Whatever comes out of her mouth is the gospel lies. She dumped on those who treated her like gold.
    Chaplain Mohorn
    "Let's gave a monthly prayer vigil for Temporary Tony" and buy some votes
    Spot on and there are also 3 colonels in the jail whose suddely lost loyalty could make you sick. And don't forget Mr, "I used to be respected," Holmes. What a shame on all of them. Trust none

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast