Tony the Tyrant has Daily Meltdowns
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Tony the Tyrant has Daily Meltdowns

Command Staffers are said to be seriously concerned about Tyrant Tony's always daily meltdowns and major flaws in basic leadership skills. His daily failures will make Chucky look like the Church Alter Boy.
    From his 20's on the Ford to his jackass show performance that was displayed at Ben's Funeral something has to give. The ones in his inner circle are seriously worried if he can make it through each day. Yelling and screaming tirades are just a tip of his lackluster demeanor. Someone anyone please help this agency. The sooner the better for goodness sakes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Command Staffers are said to be seriously concerned about Tyrant Tony's always daily meltdowns and major flaws in basic leadership skills. His daily failures will make Chucky look like the Church Alter Boy.
    From his 20's on the Ford to his jackass show performance that was displayed at Ben's Funeral something has to give. The ones in his inner circle are seriously worried if he can make it through each day. Yelling and screaming tirades are just a tip of his lackluster demeanor. Someone anyone please help this agency. The sooner the better for goodness sakes
    Give him a Mr. Potatoe Head doll so he can play with, heard it’s a great stress reliever.

Unregistered
    Good road Sergeants yell and scream. I have no problem with the yelling and the screaming. All that says to me is the guy actually cares about what he’s doing.

The Sergeants you have to watch out for are the ones who don’t yell and scream. Those are the ones who will f$ck you and get you in trouble writing you up.

Unregistered
    He's an immature punk. He's never had to face the ramifications of his decisions in life. He either ran or got off easy on anything he's ever done. How many times has this clown moved and why doesn't he own anything at 40+ years? How many states has this drifter lived in? Has he seen anything through to the end or has he bailed on everything once effort was required? Does he know that the governor can't continue to give him free sheriff passes? The answer: Because he's a boy and lacks the discipline he should have developed by now.

Unregistered
    He's an immature punk. He's never had to face the ramifications of his decisions in life. He either ran or got off easy on anything he's ever done. How many times has this clown moved and why doesn't he own anything at 40+ years? How many states has this drifter lived in? Has he seen anything through to the end or has he bailed on everything once effort was required? Does he know that the governor can't continue to give him free sheriff passes? The answer: Because he's a boy and lacks the discipline he should have developed by now.
    What's the matter? Up to your azz in child support arrears?

Those who are childless have freedom to explore their dreams and make changes as they wish. This whole democratic strategy of believing that attacking character and history will benefit you somehow. it doesn't. It makes you look like Hillary on election night 2016. Instead of bashing Tony, how about making a case to support another candidate when a decent one shows up?

Unregistered
    Listen, I don’t think he should have been given the position in the first place. It’s obvious he didn’t have the experience, and he trusted the wrong people here right from the start. He was sabotaged with bad information which led to even worse promotions.

All of that said, his last point of law Enforcement reference prior to being placed here was the Sergeant position. And to be fair, my experience has been in a couple plus decades of doing this job. And it has been my experience are he ones that are rough around he collar. They tend to curse. and yell, and scream to get their point across. Those kind of Sergeants usually run the best squads, whether it’s law Enforcement, the military, whatever. They get the job done and yes they ruffle feathers along the way. Usually the feathers of people who can’t lead effectively.

The point is Tony is a standard model for a good or even great Sergeant. The Sheriff’s position, however, is not cut out for a road Sergeant. And a good road Sergeant will never make a good politician. The two things couldn’t be any farther apart. In fact hey completely opposed to each other.

Unregistered
    Listen, I don’t think he should have been given the position in the first place. It’s obvious he didn’t have the experience, and he trusted the wrong people here right from the start. He was sabotaged with bad information which led to even worse promotions.

All of that said, his last point of law Enforcement reference prior to being placed here was the Sergeant position. And to be fair, my experience has been in a couple plus decades of doing this job. And it has been my experience are he ones that are rough around he collar. They tend to curse. and yell, and scream to get their point across. Those kind of Sergeants usually run the best squads, whether it’s law Enforcement, the military, whatever. They get the job done and yes they ruffle feathers along the way. Usually the feathers of people who can’t lead effectively.

The point is Tony is a standard model for a good or even great Sergeant. The Sheriff’s position, however, is not cut out for a road Sergeant. And a good road Sergeant will never make a good politician. The two things couldn’t be any farther apart. In fact hey completely opposed to each other.
    And just to continue with this discussion. What do these Sergeants who offend the politically weak with their harsh language and yelling really stand for? Well they stand for truth, courage, justice and things along those lines. They haven’t got time for BS politics. The higher in rank you go the more or a politician you become and the less of a cop you become.

So, am I lying, when I say you shouldn’t be surprised a Sergeant is failing at being a politician? What do politicians stand for today? Appeasing criminals, rolling over, deceiving, cheating, lying, and selling out for votes. They have abandoned the rule of law and traded it in for another term of selling our country out. Mostly, it’s the Democrats but look what Desantis did with this appointment. It’s pathetic what has become of our country.

Unregistered
    And just to continue with this discussion. What do these Sergeants who offend the politically weak with their harsh language and yelling really stand for? Well they stand for truth, courage, justice and things along those lines. They haven’t got time for BS politics. The higher in rank you go the more or a politician you become and the less of a cop you become.

So, am I lying, when I say you shouldn’t be surprised a Sergeant is failing at being a politician? What do politicians stand for today? Appeasing criminals, rolling over, deceiving, cheating, lying, and selling out for votes. They have abandoned the rule of law and traded it in for another term of selling our country out. Mostly, it’s the Democrats but look what Desantis did with this appointment. It’s pathetic what has become of our country.
    You have a former Sergeant trying to pretend he’s a politician. And he’s makkng horrible mistakes trying to get votes. Bad, or even illegal arrests of deputies, public speaking disasters one after the other, shameless political games regarding a deputies death, and pushing a narrative that isn’t selling, in or outside the PSB.

I would venture to say the next election is really Israel’s to lose. And yes there will be a blood bath of firings when he comes back. It’s all anyone is whispering about these days.

Somebody should have told this guy when you arrest a cop you better be 150%, not a shadow of a doubt, full proof rock solid evidence, with completely credible witnesses and physical evidence. Otherwise, your setting yourself and anyone carrying out your orders up big time for a federal lawsuit for deprivation of civil rights. And those things aren’t pretty when you lose.

Unregistered
    And this is our Sheriff ?

Unregistered
    And this is our Sheriff ?
    What’s the story on the 5th floor? Antoine know? Lots of issues boiling up.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast