PBA Letter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PBA Letter

Unregistered

L.T. Response to the letter

L.T. your self serving response does nothing for the P.B.A. members you are paid to protect. It’s just a bunch of words haphazardly typed out for everyone to read and laugh at. You have done nothing to protect your members and have served no one other than the administration! The letter was written to you and the very first thing you should have done was go to the members and inform them of what was going on, not run to the admin with your knee pads on and hand it to them so it could be tied up in an “I.A.”. You failed every P.B.A. member when we had to vote on a new contract in order for us to get the pay raises the admin was with holding. You have failed every member that has been bullied by this admin. You failed us when this letter was sent to you by taking it to the admin and not letting the members who pay you know about it. For you to insist that you need a good relationship with admin for union reasons is laughable at best. You want to be in admins good graces for your own self benefit! We don’t need you to be in admins good graces we needed you to fight for us not admin and yourself! Tallahassee can come and negotiate our contracts and we would certainly get more than what you have gotten us! T.B. Is not the only one that had 112 rights violated. You can put on paper that it’s this type of investigation or that type of investigation but the bottom line is it’s an I.A. and we are protected by 112 no matter how you slice it. So as you like to pat yourself on the back as a 4 year president you should know these things. It’s time for you to step down. In the least the P.B.A. members should do a vote of no confidence.

Unregistered
    I agree L.T needs to go we should do a vote on this! As for EH well sit tight he’s being investigated by the DOJ so it’s about to get good

Unregistered
    C.S won’t be any better I can assure you of that!

Unregistered
    God I hope EH is being investigated. i have to say i agree with the comment on CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12