Fire Chief and Asst Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fire Chief Joe Fernandez and Asst Chief Holness gave money to TT PAC.
    Upon Scott’s return both will be called in and the Sheriffs At Will discretion will be executed and both will be walked out of the building without delay.
    BSO will then get its first female Fire Chief.
    Fernandez ex/wife will be elated after what he has done in the past. His ex was contacted at Frye’s and said she can’t wait.
    Joe and Holmes’s don’t wast your time your out

Unregistered
    Joe and Holmes’s don’t wast your time your out
    What makes me cringe around here are these filthy hypocritical turncoats. Not long ago, I personally witnessed two people with tears in their eyes pledging their lifetime devotion to Israel. One was chief fernandez. The other was colonel (then major) anderson. Both were promoted for nothing more than their race and both exploit their christianity. And drinking Temporarys no-chance coolaid will even the score as both are done. Good riddance because both are hypocritical frauds. ~Flush

Unregistered
    If this is true, theyll be added to the already extensive list of people who went out of their way to abandon the guy who put them where they are.
    It’s called switchers and every department has them. We are definitely the leaders of the pack starting with SID. Come on guys and girls you know who you are stop hiding behind the rock and show your face.

Unregistered
    Cousin Holness will save Chief Holness. Joe on the other hand will be crying himself a river on the way out.

Station 17 poser
    Can the Chiefs Red Headed Rooster stay ?
    Oh God not this again........

Unregistered
    There’s no loyalty to anyone here guys I hate to tell ya. Joe’s ultimate plan is to slowly hire his cronies and a bunch of city folk to replace ALL of you. It’s already happening. Count the second pensioners from cities vs those brought up from the inside. It’s happening right before your eyes but the union is too ignorant to see it. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with this dysfunctional family anymore. I bet the next hired chief is a city guy from the outside. Keep drinking the Kool Aid. Everything is great!

Unregistered
    There is some truth to that. These guys coming in as chiefs are preventing folks from the inside to get promoted. So now these guys who already are collecting 150K in pensions come here to collect another 150K while the inside guy has to kiss his boot a s has no chance to be a chief officer. WOW! Great job guys. OPEN YOUR EYES! This DOESNT happen anyplace else.

Unregistered
    There was no collusion with the Russians.

Unregistered
    There’s no loyalty to anyone here guys I hate to tell ya. Joe’s ultimate plan is to slowly hire his cronies and a bunch of city folk to replace ALL of you. It’s already happening. Count the second pensioners from cities vs those brought up from the inside. It’s happening right before your eyes but the union is too ignorant to see it. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with this dysfunctional family anymore. I bet the next hired chief is a city guy from the outside. Keep drinking the Kool Aid. Everything is great!

Your half correct. Staff is from the outside. Now for the rest of the story. The fire union is and has been the smartest and most effective of all the unions. Benefits are so good that there is money to be lost by going to staff positions. You would actually be stupid to take a staff spot. Wake-up other unions

Unregistered
    Hail Julius Caesar! Beware the Ides of March! E tu Brute?

Keep drinking the Kool Aid Laddy. You’ll see, you’ll see!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast