You Are No Longer A Deputy... You Are Now A Campaign Grunt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

You Are No Longer A Deputy... You Are Now A Campaign Grunt

Folks... this “BSO on Your Block” nonsense is just a marketing campaign for Sheriff Tony.

We are being used as campaign grunts to eventually start passing out flyers with Sheriff Tony’s name and face on it.

Talking to people in the community is something that we have always done but now Sheriff Tony wants to slap a gimmicky name on it i.e. “BSO on Your Block” and “Park, Walk and Talk” just to stake a claim.

Per policy we are mandated to conduct a “Park, Walk and Talk” by initiating a 68 case and closing it with “PWT” in the comments section so that they can pull stats.

All this is strategically rehashed... strategically repackaged so that he can use BSO’s budget for his campaign by continuously exposing his name and face on a flyer until the 2020 elections.

Sheriff Tony will then claim that he created
    something special and united the community with law enforcement.

We have no choice, it’s policy now... if you refuse to “PWT”... it’s violation of policy and you can be written up for it. You are now officially a campaign grunt.

Congratulations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Folks... this “BSO on Your Block” nonsense is just a marketing campaign for Sheriff Tony.

We are being used as campaign grunts to eventually start passing out flyers with Sheriff Tony’s name and face on it.

Talking to people in the community is something that we have always done but now Sheriff Tony wants to slap a gimmicky name on it i.e. “BSO on Your Block” and “Park, Walk and Talk” just to stake a claim.

Per policy we are mandated to conduct a “Park, Walk and Talk” by initiating a 68 case and closing it with “PWT” in the comments section so that they can pull stats.

All this is strategically rehashed... strategically repackaged so that he can use BSO’s budget for his campaign by continuously exposing his name and face on a flyer until the 2020 elections.

We have no choice, it’s policy now... if you refuse to “PWT”... it’s violation of policy and you can be written up for it. You are now officially a campaign grunt.

Congratulations.
    I'm here to serve the community I work for. I'm not passing out some shit with a sheriffs name to gain him a spot. That's not my job. Lamfirty did the same shit.

Unregistered
    I'm here to serve the community I work for. I'm not passing out some shit with a sheriffs name to gain him a spot. That's not my job. Lamfirty did the same shit.
    Watch cards!!! And many other B.S. things they had us pass out.

Unregistered
    No big deal I will pull a 68 go park in the parking lot, walk inside the restaurant , and talk to the waitress that’s going to take my order then enjoy my food. Thanks Amy now I’ll eat without being 10-8 and enjoy my food.

Unregistered

Nice try fvcko. You have Al confused with Scotty. Scott Israel forced deputies to do that or suffer the consequences.

Unregistered

Congratulations.
    Or.. maybe he's noticed that some of y'all are a bit on the portly side and thinks that you walking to the end of the block once a day would do you good. The vest weight should burn some calories too.

Unregistered

Congratulations.
    What is PWT? Cause when I’m on the road I’m looking for a tree to get some shade. I’m not going to campaign for this thing.