MDPD use to never leave a cop behind - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    At this point I don’t know who to believe anymore....the aunt/baby version, or the MDPD sucks version...whatever, this site is full of lies on both sides anyways...be safe brothers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is roll call with the PBA to address this to prevent it from reoccurring
    Laughable! PBA swore to do frequent roll calls. I haven’t seen them ever at my roll calls. To Make matter worse I called to do a will. Never got a call back and paid to get a will done. Probably done better I guess

Unregistered
    I guess none of the details or facts matter now that Chuckie has agreed to go to PRT.

Unregistered
    I guess none of the details or facts matter now that Chuckie has agreed to go to PRT.
    And how do u suppose that happened? As previously noted, he’s in great standing with upper brass (always has been) and nothing negative transpired during that warrants trip! We KEEP saying that and nobody listens! He never got screwed on that trip; everyone was on board with that plan (Chucky's plan) from the word GO! CJ happily stayed for much needed medical attention, family member agreed to hang out with him, partner and CJ agreed he should split and get to his family and his wife at the hospital in Miami (little one was fast approaching), and CJ GAVE his 55 to his partner to not have to worry about it while in surgery....Gracie was strapped anyways!
    Glad to see he got moved to PRT, probably to show all the s-h-I-t talkers that all is good between all parties! There’s your proof you’ve begged for!!!

Unregistered
    And how do u suppose that happened? As previously noted, he’s in great standing with upper brass (always has been) and nothing negative transpired during that warrants trip! We KEEP saying that and nobody listens! He never got screwed on that trip; everyone was on board with that plan (Chucky's plan) from the word GO! CJ happily stayed for much needed medical attention, family member agreed to hang out with him, partner and CJ agreed he should split and get to his family and his wife at the hospital in Miami (little one was fast approaching), and CJ GAVE his 55 to his partner to not have to worry about it while in surgery....Gracie was strapped anyways!
    Glad to see he got moved to PRT, probably to show all the s-h-I-t talkers that all is good between all parties! There’s your proof you’ve begged for!!!
    No the director is getting him away from clown cummings

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345