MDPD use to never leave a cop behind - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was with Chucky on the phone when I heard him tell his partner to go handle his family...so stop trying to make stuff up just to muddy the waters. I’ve met his aunt and trust me she was more than happy to go! You idiot
    Why do u even entertain these uninformed idiots....you’re 100% accurate...I too spoke with Chucky and he was laughing at the crap people talk. He totally told the officer to leave and the department stepped up by paying for his aunt to accompany him. All expenses paid.

Unregistered
    Why do u even entertain these uninformed idiots....you’re 100% accurate...I too spoke with Chucky and he was laughing at the crap people talk. He totally told the officer to leave and the department stepped up by paying for his aunt to accompany him. All expenses paid.
    Ok champ or his butt buddy u suck u left an injured cop alone period , poat flew up his gf

Unregistered
    Ok champ or his butt buddy u suck u left an injured cop alone period , poat flew up his gf
    I talk to him almost every day....it’s what I said...all the other nonsense u read is just that, nonsense being spread by uninformed people like yourself who hear something and repeat it...with no idea what they are repeating. Chucky ain’t mad at all and remains as tight as ever with the 3rd floor...FACTS!

Unregistered
    I talk to him almost every day....it’s what I said...all the other nonsense u read is just that, nonsense being spread by uninformed people like yourself who hear something and repeat it...with no idea what they are repeating. Chucky ain’t mad at all and remains as tight as ever with the 3rd floor...FACTS!
    BS you scum left an injured officer alone no gun no backup no reach out to locals

Unregistered
    BS you scum left an injured officer alone no gun no backup no reach out to locals
    Man why you trying to paint Chuck in a bad light...tell that to his face and watch what happens! CJ is my boy from back in the N-side days...messed up how you try and ignore what really happened and how his partner even saw it was Qru since his aunt was arriving ...thx to Chucky he got to see his little one born....yet you wanna sit there and mislead people cause u hate the MDPD...lmao pathetic

Unregistered
    Man why you trying to paint Chuck in a bad light...tell that to his face and watch what happens! CJ is my boy from back in the N-side days...messed up how you try and ignore what really happened and how his partner even saw it was Qru since his aunt was arriving ...thx to Chucky he got to see his little one born....yet you wanna sit there and mislead people cause u hate the MDPD...lmao pathetic
    Cummings decided to save $$$$ my screwing over a working cop leaving him behind injured having surgery no gun in different state / city on county mandated 39 transport

Unregistered
    Cummings decided to save $$$$ my screwing over a working cop leaving him behind injured having surgery no gun in different state / city on county mandated 39 transport
    Totally false....I think this is the Major who wanted Cummings job and got left out...so making up Chucky stuff. Wish I can post those baby pics and Chucky with his aunt so all can see the liar you’ve become....

Unregistered
    Totally false....I think this is the Major who wanted Cummings job and got left out...so making up Chucky stuff. Wish I can post those baby pics and Chucky with his aunt so all can see the liar you’ve become....
    Ask chuckie

Unregistered
    This is the funniest lie about this situation I’ve seen. I can’t even begin to imagine how you came up with this nonsense. So let’s clear this up with facts without inputting my personal feelings about the situation.
    1. The officer was flown home on Sunday.
    2. A “family member” flew in on Sunday. (Not his aunt from GA)
    3. POAT paid for her flight, not the bureau or department
    4. The officer brought CJ’s gun home with him at the demand of the command staff.
    5. The officer who was with him does not have a pregnant wife or a newborn. He DOES have small children and wanted to get home to his family but also wanted to stay to see CJ through surgery.
    6. Several people from the bureau were willing to go up immediately without putting in for OT/comp but were denied.
    I don’t know where the poor decisions were made (major or above) but it’s not the way things would’ve been handled in “the good ol’ days”

Unregistered
    This is the funniest lie about this situation I’ve seen. I can’t even begin to imagine how you came up with this nonsense. So let’s clear this up with facts without inputting my personal feelings about the situation.
    1. The officer was flown home on Sunday.
    2. A “family member” flew in on Sunday. (Not his aunt from GA)
    3. POAT paid for her flight, not the bureau or department
    4. The officer brought CJ’s gun home with him at the demand of the command staff.
    5. The officer who was with him does not have a pregnant wife or a newborn. He DOES have small children and wanted to get home to his family but also wanted to stay to see CJ through surgery.
    6. Several people from the bureau were willing to go up immediately without putting in for OT/comp but were denied.
    I don’t know where the poor decisions were made (major or above) but it’s not the way things would’ve been handled in “the good ol’ days”
    I guess if you put a list together it sounds more official and believable...love the part of “without inputting my personal feelings”...instead u input a list of unsubstantiated BS and self serving misrepresentations...

Let ME clear this up considering he’s MY friend, former partner and sits near me...

1. Nobody said the officer wasn’t flown home u idiot
    2. Stop putting “family member” in quotes just to instigate and imply it was someone that shouldn’t have been there...it was HIS AUNT GRACIE!!!!
    3. POAT paid at the request and influence of upper command staff. One command staff member said to “take it outta my check and pay for it if POAT can’t pony it up”
    4. The gun went back only after CJ agreed to it because his aunt is former Atlanta PD and she was arriving armed!!! FACT
    5. The officer has children (plural) because one was born 2 days after returning. Check his IG acct dummy...
    6. Only one person asked to go up and meet them but it was denied because that individual had a trial commitment that they couldn’t waive or postpone...they asked the ASA BEFORE denying ...again it was ONE person

* As for the good old days, WTF do you know Rook...stop pretending to be a vet...Chucky and I are boys and most of his inner circle knows who I am and have called me up today laughing at the nonsense people like u are throwing out there...I wish Chucky would just send out a county wide email to clear this up and you’d see that what I’ve been saying is 10000% on the money. You can ask Warrants staff and they all know; obviously!

So keep spewing lies while we all laugh at you...and at your dumb “lists”...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast