MDPD use to never leave a cop behind - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess if you put a list together it sounds more official and believable...love the part of “without inputting my personal feelings”...instead u input a list of unsubstantiated BS and self serving misrepresentations...

Let ME clear this up considering he’s MY friend, former partner and sits near me...

1. Nobody said the officer wasn’t flown home u idiot
    2. Stop putting “family member” in quotes just to instigate and imply it was someone that shouldn’t have been there...it was HIS AUNT GRACIE!!!!
    3. POAT paid at the request and influence of upper command staff. One command staff member said to “take it outta my check and pay for it if POAT can’t pony it up”
    4. The gun went back only after CJ agreed to it because his aunt is former Atlanta PD and she was arriving armed!!! FACT
    5. The officer has children (plural) because one was born 2 days after returning. Check his IG acct dummy...
    6. Only one person asked to go up and meet them but it was denied because that individual had a trial commitment that they couldn’t waive or postpone...they asked the ASA BEFORE denying ...again it was ONE person

* As for the good old days, WTF do you know Rook...stop pretending to be a vet...Chucky and I are boys and most of his inner circle knows who I am and have called me up today laughing at the nonsense people like u are throwing out there...I wish Chucky would just send out a county wide email to clear this up and you’d see that what I’ve been saying is 10000% on the money. You can ask Warrants staff and they all know; obviously!

So keep spewing lies while we all laugh at you...and at your dumb “lists”...
    Sad that Chucky talks or hangs with a cat like you who’s on a gossip blog blogging anonymously thinking he’s part of the cool crew.

Unregistered
    I guess if you put a list together it sounds more official and believable...love the part of “without inputting my personal feelings”...instead u input a list of unsubstantiated BS and self serving misrepresentations...

Let ME clear this up considering he’s MY friend, former partner and sits near me...

1. Nobody said the officer wasn’t flown home u idiot
    2. Stop putting “family member” in quotes just to instigate and imply it was someone that shouldn’t have been there...it was HIS AUNT GRACIE!!!!
    3. POAT paid at the request and influence of upper command staff. One command staff member said to “take it outta my check and pay for it if POAT can’t pony it up”
    4. The gun went back only after CJ agreed to it because his aunt is former Atlanta PD and she was arriving armed!!! FACT
    5. The officer has children (plural) because one was born 2 days after returning. Check his IG acct dummy...
    6. Only one person asked to go up and meet them but it was denied because that individual had a trial commitment that they couldn’t waive or postpone...they asked the ASA BEFORE denying ...again it was ONE person

* As for the good old days, WTF do you know Rook...stop pretending to be a vet...Chucky and I are boys and most of his inner circle knows who I am and have called me up today laughing at the nonsense people like u are throwing out there...I wish Chucky would just send out a county wide email to clear this up and you’d see that what I’ve been saying is 10000% on the money. You can ask Warrants staff and they all know; obviously!

So keep spewing lies while we all laugh at you...and at your dumb “lists”...
    Lol I’m not sure how much more “warrants staff” I can get and if he sits next to you then I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, right? Please say hello. With the amount of nonsense you’re typing I’m only left to believe you’re trolling. I mean it’s such blatant lies that I don’t even believe it’s a member of the command staff defending any action they took. You’re just a straight troll. I didn’t name call you or use profanity in my response but you continue to do so, thereby forfeiting your own credibility. It’s really not a good look, boo.

Unregistered
    Lol I’m not sure how much more “warrants staff” I can get and if he sits next to you then I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, right? Please say hello. With the amount of nonsense you’re typing I’m only left to believe you’re trolling. I mean it’s such blatant lies that I don’t even believe it’s a member of the command staff defending any action they took. You’re just a straight troll. I didn’t name call you or use profanity in my response but you continue to do so, thereby forfeiting your own credibility. It’s really not a good look, boo.
    See you soon boo....you guys are pathetic and Chucky should rearrange your faces....anonymous liars club!

Unregistered
    See you soon boo....you guys are pathetic and Chucky should rearrange your faces....anonymous liars club!
    Just checked with Martica and seems like the troll isn’t all BS...lots of his story checked out...just saying brother....#SNOPESCERTIFIED

Unregistered
    Just checked with Martica and seems like the troll isn’t all BS...lots of his story checked out...just saying brother....#SNOPESCERTIFIED
    If everyone is so concerned on the truth just check with the people who booked all the flights back and forth. Wasn’t an aunt, there was no child birth. Regardless of who went or who came back at the end of the day an officer was admitted into a hospital while on duty. The department has a responsibility to protect one of their own. Has nothing to do with chucky being made or people trying to make him look bad. It’s about doing whats right. End of story

Unregistered
    If everyone is so concerned on the truth just check with the people who booked all the flights back and forth. Wasn’t an aunt, there was no child birth. Regardless of who went or who came back at the end of the day an officer was admitted into a hospital while on duty. The department has a responsibility to protect one of their own. Has nothing to do with chucky being made or people trying to make him look bad. It’s about doing whats right. End of story
    Amen! But at least we know his Aunt joined him and a little one has joined the population...but yes I agree with you! End of story indeed

Unregistered
    When is roll call with the PBA to address this to prevent it from reoccurring

Unregistered
    When is roll call with the PBA to address this to prevent it from reoccurring
    No need...nothing to address. The Johnson’s gave this their blessing and we’ve already discussed on here that misinformation was disseminated resulting in a huge misunderstanding. The facts finally surfaced, Chucky laughed about all this nonsense, Gracie got to see CJ and his partners baby went “09” without a hitch....so stop stirring the pot troll....

Unregistered
    No need...nothing to address. The Johnson’s gave this their blessing and we’ve already discussed on here that misinformation was disseminated resulting in a huge misunderstanding. The facts finally surfaced, Chucky laughed about all this nonsense, Gracie got to see CJ and his partners baby went “09” without a hitch....so stop stirring the pot troll....
    Roooofffffffllllllll there is no aunt Gracie and there’s no new baby. I was going to ignore your posts but they’re so ludicrous that I just can’t ignore it.

Unregistered
    I also heard that he had info on Hilliary Clinton. There is definitely more to this, maybe even some russian agents.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast