Paul Fern runs for Sarasota sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I believe we need less lawyers, more leaders. Less politicians, more producers. The SSO needs change from the current administration.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    questions for sheriff candidate Paul Fern

1) Your primary gig is Wings n Weenies on Fruitville Rd so tell me how many employees you manage and how much you pay them. Since your sistah in a previous post is interested in women's issues, is it reasonable to asssume you pay them $15/hr with health and family leave benefits?
    2) Your highest rank at SSO was deputy. Does that qualify you to run a multimillion dollar agency? Will you bring in your Wings n Weenies partner Joann Martello to tackle the budget?
    3) Formal education: GED? plus a canine nutrition seminar?
    4) Will you hire all-guns-no-brains Jug Ears (95 Bravo Protection Services, Bradenton) as your consultant?...
    5) ...speaking of which, what's a "constitutional sheriff"?

Bitter much? How does kurt's hot dog taste?

Unregistered

Here're the "more leaders" you asked for, grungy

6/22/2014 Joann Martello got burned out working in the salon business for 35 years and was selling real estate when she began waiting tables in Myakka City. Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...le1967625.html

Deadbeat many times over - Sarasota Clerk, Manatee Clerk court records. Paul Fern, is this the "wife" you referred to in news releases? No marriage license found!! I have a question, did you put taxpayers on the hook for her dependent health insurance coverage?? As a girl friend??

Unregistered
    6/22/2014 Joann Martello got burned out working in the salon business for 35 years and was selling real estate when she began waiting tables in Myakka City. Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...le1967625.html

Deadbeat many times over - Sarasota Clerk, Manatee Clerk court records. Paul Fern, is this the "wife" you referred to in news releases? No marriage license found!! I have a question, did you put taxpayers on the hook for her dependent health insurance coverage?? As a girl friend??

You make me want to petition harder for him to be the next Sheriff! Your tactics are not working. Go hug your fat wife.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Here're the 'more leaders' you asked for, grungy View Post

The Kurt Hoffman campaign has not yet sunk to its lowest peculiar level; and his campaign tactics are extraordinarily strange. I cannot tell you who the next Sarasota sheriff will be, but I can unequivocally tell you that it will not be Kurt Hoffman. Kurt, just go back into your office and shut the door.

Unregistered

Smile Hee haw

Fern's candidacy doesn't merit serious discussion but his vanity trip is pure comedy. Keep the yuks coming.

Unregistered

Really?

Arrangement? Tail's on fire. IRS made a demand for unpaid taxes and the miscreant spouse-of-the-sheriff-candidate refused to pay. Bam! slapped the tax dodger with a federal tax lien.
    A multi-year GOTCHA https://secure.sarasotaclerk.com/vie...num=2018156561
    Know your facts before you post. And if I were you, I’d let it go. Just let this be a clean race about the sheriff’s office. I can tell you if you open the floodgates for shit to come out, you will not be pleased with the results.

Unregistered
    Got from a good source that Kurt Hoffman Candidate for Sarasota Sheriff is bringing in (in my opinion) one of the most despised and hated deputies to ever work at the Sheriff's Office as his number two man, JJ. If that isn't enough to make you get out and help Paul then perhaps you are his only friend Dan Tutko. That's right boys you all will be working for JJ. Good luck with that if it happens.

Unregistered

$0

get out and help Paul
    Put your money where your mouth is. So far you got nothing.

Unregistered
    We'll see the amount of support Fern gets from contributors; his campaign finance report is due 9/10 at SarasotaVotes.com
    See ya then . . .

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast