Carlos Giménez getting ready to stick it to us AGAIN
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Carlos Giménez getting ready to stick it to us AGAIN

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why an elected Sheriff is an idea long overdue. Under the elected Sheriff, this mayor or any future one, who is not public safety conscious, cannot play with dollars destined for public safety. Under FSS 30.49, (a), the Sheriff can appeal the commission, mayor's budget reductions to the Governor. This is what MDPD under the appointed director lacks and must accept what two "pencil necks" Jennifer Moon and Gimenez think MDPD must have.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0030.49.html

Unregistered
    Since PBA has become buds with Gimenez will that help us get a wage increase or I’m a dreaming?

Unregistered
    Man, Gimenez has no buds. He plays with the PBA, and every other union for that matter. He is all about himself and he’s smart when it comes to scamming $$$$ from the county into the pockets of his family members.
    Problem is no one calls him out on it and the SAO is afraid of him. So he basically knows he can get away with screwing everyone.
    He’ll stay “friendly” with anyone who kisses his butt but doesn’t mean he’ll do you any favors. Giving him awards and praise only feeds his ego but no reciprocal treatment

Unregistered
    We have NO representation from the PBA, and definitely getting nothing but knives in the back from our own Director. This department would not be recognizable to anyone who left 3 years ago. WOW!

Unregistered
    Man, Gimenez has no buds. He plays with the PBA, and every other union for that matter. He is all about himself and he’s smart when it comes to scamming $$$$ from the county into the pockets of his family members.
    Problem is no one calls him out on it and the SAO is afraid of him. So he basically knows he can get away with screwing everyone.
    He’ll stay “friendly” with anyone who kisses his butt but doesn’t mean he’ll do you any favors. Giving him awards and praise only feeds his ego but no reciprocal treatment
    Like Trump.

Unregistered
    I cant wait until 2025....let the party begin

Unregistered
    I cant wait until 2025....let the party begin
    I would settle for this Director leaving.

Unregistered
    We need to give up hope on Gimenez. All the butt kissing will get us nothing. We need to concentrate on electing a good sheriff, not the garbage we currently have.

Unregistered
    I agree on giving up hope. The question I’m trying to figure out is if the “butt kissing” is getting is no where, then why is it being done? Cut out loses and move on. If we stop kissing his butt it’s not going to get worse.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast