2 MDPD Officer (1 lieutenant) arrested for DUI in one night? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    name of lt
    Relax bro, that’s not necessary...stop being so pushy

Unregistered
    No Lt was 39’d... total rumor. Officer involved in crash on highway and fhp called our pcb... so u can’t blame DUI squad. More of a trooper that didn’t get hired with the county 😢😢😢

Unregistered
    He’s never happy no matter what. He bounces around a lot.
    With that attitude I bet

Unregistered
    No Lt was 39’d... total rumor. Officer involved in crash on highway and fhp called our pcb... so u can’t blame DUI squad. More of a trooper that didn’t get hired with the county 😢😢😢
    I remember an incident back in 2001 a Charlie District PO was 39'd by FHP reference a 16....there was no 17, the trooper just happened to 19 him for a driving infraction. This PO had 8 years on, ROD then subsequently 07'd.. I think he ended up becoming a state corrections officer after that. Shame, he was a good dude, that a bad choice that evening.

Unregistered
    Heard he was driving his take home when he crashed. is this true?

Unregistered
    Heard he was driving his take home when he crashed. is this true?
    Not even his take home; his Major’s take home (ouch!!!)....crash was not his fault though and he’s gonna beat it cause similar to the Tiger Woods DUI incident, he was on meds and not drinking. With a doctor to corroborate that, this will for sure blow over!

Unregistered
    Not even his take home; his Major’s take home (ouch!!!)....crash was not his fault though and he’s gonna beat it cause similar to the Tiger Woods DUI incident, he was on meds and not drinking. With a doctor to corroborate that, this will for sure blow over!
    Not his Major’s take home, his Lt’s take home ....imbecil

Unregistered
    Guy with the big ears from dui

Used to be at Cutler Bay then FTO at South, all after Kendall District? He’s very smart, because he knows everything. And he’ll gladly share all that he knows to anyone anywhere at any time, day or night.
    It must be awesome to know so much that you don’t need to learn anything else. Some might call that type of a person a blabbermouth, know-it-all, super genius wizard, but no, not me.
    I refer to that person as “Oh Wise Sage of Law Enforcement, Thee Who Wrote Thy Book in Policing.” One time it was raining, and I swear this is true, the rain parted over him and he remained totally dry. Then, he walked on water. Literally walked on it.
    Don’t bother trying to interject, it’s a waste of your time. Just sit there and nod your head and pretend to listen. That normally works. Then he walks off and you’re free again. Sweet relief.

Unregistered
    Guy with the big ears from dui
    That big ears guy is the most annoying human, biggest shit talker, god complex I ever met except for a tiny human rat that works next door

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12