St. Pete Times Editorial - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    So has Tony done a about face and put people back on?

Unregistered
    I'd be interested to see if SPPD goes back. If the citizens and city council are as supportive of it as they seem I don't see why not. Unless egos get in the way and people dont want to acknowledge an unpopular decision that is...

Unregistered
    They will just get in the way r report to the bad guys what they are doing

Unregistered
    The Task Force is better without the SPPD. They are run by drug dealers and Uhurus, they are a HUGE risk. If they want back in now, I would have to wonder why. Maybe the booger eaters need the intel that was suddenly cut off by Hollow Head's pulling them out?

Unregistered
    at least we got the anti crime unit am i rite?

Unregistered
    The homeless take priority over catching bad guys in St Pete. PATH unit is killing it with stats.

Unregistered
    path will turn into street crimes, then that'll go away when they f up. then it'll go round and round again.

Unregistered
    The conflict arises from the fact that there is one task force and two very different missions. The County wants a drop in crime, the city leadership wants to honor deals made with the Uhurus which require "leaving career criminals alone" to do their thing.

Unregistered
    Judging by the lack of any outcry from any of the black leaders, and the lack of followup by the Times, it is apparent that real police work in these war zones is not wanted. Let them continue to kill themselves. I feel bad for so many of the good people that live in these areas........no one cares about you!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    It's a free country, nobody's forcing them to stay, and most of them are certainly not staying. Another liberal utopia. In 20 years the businesses will be gone because all of the civilized humans have fled and been replaced with homicidal animals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast