Why no records?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why no records?

Unregistered

Why no records?

Why are there no records on file about the incident where DL shot himself in the hand? Hmmm

Unregistered
    Why do you even care
    It seems pathetic

Unregistered
    If there was an accidental discharge (AD) then there has to have been an AID investigation. And if there was an investigation there is a report. And if there is a report it’s in his AID file.

BTW I’m not so sure how he claimed it happened was exactly how it really happened. But when your biological Daddy and your surrogate Daddy clean up your messes I guess the rules don’t apply to you.

I wonder what it’s like after both Dads retire and no one is left to tell you what to do, how to do it or they just take care of it for you. What’s that like? DL that’s what it’s like for the rest of the agency. Welcome to having to work and do it for yourself.

Unregistered
    For starters it happened like 20 years ago.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If there was an accidental discharge (AD) then there has to have been an AID investigation. And if there was an investigation there is a report. And if there is a report it’s in his AID file.

BTW I’m not so sure how he claimed it happened was exactly how it really happened. But when your biological Daddy and your surrogate Daddy clean up your messes I guess the rules don’t apply to you.

I wonder what it’s like after both Dads retire and no one is left to tell you what to do, how to do it or they just take care of it for you. What’s that like? DL that’s what it’s like for the rest of the agency. Welcome to having to work and do it for yourself.
    What is the deputy's name and what year. I will check the records.

Unregistered

Checking Stuff

Check out his hiring process. I'm sure that was top notch and fair. Why wasn't he hired directly to the road and had to work in the jail for several years?

Unregistered
    What is the deputy's name and what year. I will check the records.
    Dean Lachance. Don’t know what year. Maybe ten plus or more. One story was he was cleaning a gun and it went off on accident. One story was he was being drunk and stupid at a party, like he does even today, and it went off. Hit his hand. There must be a report somewhere.

Unregistered
    Check out his hiring process. I'm sure that was top notch and fair. Why wasn't he hired directly to the road and had to work in the jail for several years?
    Because he was an immature nitwit and the jail was glad to get rid of him when he went to patrol (ahead of other people who had been in line for years and had much more maturity and experience). Same type as KG who also got preferential treatment due to his father. Family dynasties.

Unregistered
    Dean Lachance. Don’t know what year. Maybe ten plus or more. One story was he was cleaning a gun and it went off on accident. One story was he was being drunk and stupid at a party, like he does even today, and it went off. Hit his hand. There must be a report somewhere.
    It was a .38 revolver. He was cleaning it, which is probably what many of you keyboard warriors don’t do. After cleaning it, he loaded it and wiped it off with a rag. The rag caught the exposed hammer, ****ing it. He dropped the hammer but had some pressure on the trigger, causing the hammer to drop, causing the firing pin to hit the primer, causing the powder in the cartridge to explode which caused the projectile to wander down the barrel, being spun by lands and grooves in the rifling, causing said projectile to hit flesh.

When you de-**** revolvers there is a piece that blocks the hammer if you release pressure, called a hammer block. If you have any pressure on the trigger, even if you lightly drop the hammer, it’s probably going to discharge. The short barreled .38’s are short enough that part of his hand got in front of the barrel.

In short, it could have happened to anyone. We’ve had many AD’s over the years, it happens.

He completed remedial training and moved on with his life, something you seem to have trouble with I see?

Unregistered
    Thanks for clearing that up Dean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast