BSO On Your Block Mandatory Quota
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

BSO On Your Block Mandatory Quota

So this is now officially added to policy. We are mandated, per policy, to conduct a “Park, Walk, and Talk” during the course of our shift.

Per policy, “must be documented as a call for service (signal 68) with “PWT” notated in the CAD comments.”.

This means we need to meet a daily “stat” “quota” of at least a minimum of one “PWT” entry in the CAD. Yes I know... it does not mention how many we have to do... but we still have to do at least one. Because folks, failure to meet that “quota” means failure to meet BSO standards/policies & procedures.

Is this not legal?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So this is now officially added to policy. We are mandated, per policy, to conduct a “Park, Walk, and Talk” during the course of our shift.

Per policy, “must be documented as a call for service (signal 68) with “PWT” notated in the CAD comments.”.

This means we need to meet a daily “stat” “quota” of at least a minimum of one “PWT” entry in the CAD. Yes I know... it does not mention how many we have to do... but we still have to do at least one. Because folks, failure to meet that “quota” means failure to meet BSO standards/policies & procedures.

Is this not legal?
    Well now we have to wear a cool suit. Looks like I'm losing more weight.

Unregistered
    Hello Mr Tree,
    I’m your zone deputy, any criminal activity you care to share with me. Oh those dang squirrels are trespassing again. Don’t worry I’ll do a PWT everyday here to keep them away.

Unregistered
    Hello Mr Tree,
    I’m your zone deputy, any criminal activity you care to share with me. Oh those dang squirrels are trespassing again. Don’t worry I’ll do a PWT everyday here to keep them away.
    Lol. I do a PWT looking for a toilet every day after 40. No biggie. It is pretty silly tho.

Unregistered

?

Where do these assclowns come up with this crap?

Unregistered
    Ivory Tower Theorist. Does CSPD do this in those gated communities?

Unregistered
    Dumbass Russo has nothing better to come up with to justify her useless rank. I’m not doing it PERIOD

Unregistered
    Dumbass Russo has nothing better to come up with to justify her useless rank. I’m not doing it PERIOD
    I want to phuck Russo in her mouth.

Unregistered
    Hello Mr Tree,
    Priceless!!

Unregistered
    All they do when they come up with these stupid plans is make us fudge our daily’s. I aint doin it either so get you some of that!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast