Parkland parents vote for Sheriff Israel - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brackish water is well put. This is Israels to lose. He could very simply say he's had time to reflect. Followed up with he made poor decisions prior to MSD and trusted the wrong people (the Runce). He could add that he's a better person, would be a better sheriff, and ask for an additional term to prove it.
    I agree. I never thought i'd say that; but what this long drawn out mess needs is one individual with COURAGE to step up.

Courage to say that their heart was in the right place but PROMISE and all that went with it ( BECAUSE OF THE INDIVIDUALS WHO TOOK LIBERTIES TO ABUSE THEIR POWER) was a complete failure for the community, for the kids of Broward and for Law enforcement. On this day, every name on PROMISE is perceived to be an unapologetic COWARD. It doesn't have to stay that way. We'll see....

Unregistered
    As a detention deputy and a resident of the great city of Parkland,FL I endorse Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    You have to live in the apartments on 441...lmao

Unregistered
    You have to live in the apartments on 441...lmao
    Didn't know it mattered

Unregistered
    You cant fix stupid but anyone willing to vote for that disgraceful individual israel is just an idiot.

Unregistered
    Demonizing Parklanders based on socioeconomic issues was a bad road to go down. A lot of these folks, quiet people, started out with nothing, worked their butts for all that they have. They don't flaunt it; and when the MFOL Hogg and crew was going on, they stayed home. They deeply resent being lumped in with the few radical left wing loud mouths that seek the media and dominate town meetings. The fact that the churches associated with SI were not stopped from bashing these people, even the victims families was inexcusable. I don't see the hillbillies getting the big numbers in a democrat county even though they are self funded, but they will show a clear difference between left and right and have an impact on 2020 in a Ross Perot kind of way.

Unregistered
    You cant fix stupid but anyone willing to vote for that disgraceful individual israel is just an idiot.
    You keep posting the same thing everyday. Let me help you. Vote Scott Israel for your Sheriff.
    Now was that hard? Now take ZzzQuil and get some PURE Zzzs

Professor Ebonics
    AFRO American ????

ESCAPE Goat ????

nurchered......

Shut up Rosalind. Save your ignorant comments for the school board meetings.
    It's driving me nuts!! Someone should have corrected her so she would sound more intelligent. I guess whens yous been talkins to the bruthas and sistas, yous start to type likes you think.

Please next time, it is "scapegoat" and "nurtured,".........."Doctor."

Unregistered
    Its simple Broward. If you feel you have unfinished business with Scott Israel. Vote him back in. Hold his feet to the fire. And if he blows it, YOU get rid of him. Nobody else makes this decision for you.
    We tried but Brenda Snipes destroyed our votes like she did in 2012. Thank you Gov. Scott for removing that criminal (not incompetent fool but down-right criminal) from supervisor of elections.

Unregistered
    Snipes and israel the same. They are corrupt as they come.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345