Checked my email today and now I am happy to work 8-4:30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Checked my email today and now I am happy to work 8-4:30

The agency finally did something I could agree on. I check my email and a separation email for unit 235. Some people while they may have the heart, do not need to be cops. Then I hear what she did when she turned her gear over and now kind of glad she left.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The agency finally did something I could agree on. I check my email and a separation email for unit 235. Some people while they may have the heart, do not need to be cops. Then I hear what she did when she turned her gear over and now kind of glad she left.
    It's not for everyone. Sometimes they can go to a different agency and become highly successful. Look at Yolanda Spears. Oh wait, bad example.

Unregistered
    Well what did she do??

Unregistered
    Well what did she do??
    Looks like she turned in her gear and left the agency.

Unregistered
    Well what did she do??
    From what I heard she was told to remove her duty belt and not take the gun out of her holster. She removes her gun from the holster and said she was going to clear it. I can already see the news headline. SRCSO Deputy shot as she was being terminated.

Unregistered
    From what I heard she was told to remove her duty belt and not take the gun out of her holster. She removes her gun from the holster and said she was going to clear it. I can already see the news headline. SRCSO Deputy shot as she was being terminated.
    Why was she booted

Unregistered
    Why was she booted
    Because she was fired.

Unregistered
    Come on, give us a name or at least initials. Radio numbers mean nothing.

Unregistered
    Come on, give us a name or at least initials. Radio numbers mean nothing.
    They do to us that work here. You can go a public records request or just f*** off.

Unregistered
    They do to us that work here. You can go a public records request or just f*** off.
    Your a buns hole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast