St. Pete Task Force - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haaaa. Oh my God, that’s such bullshit. The 96 riots happened because SPPD didn’t clear the area. Then dumbass Darryl Stevens handed a loudspeaker to a citizen in the crowd who told everyone to get some. The shooting alone didn’t cause those riots (there were two). The way SPPD handled the case started it. Then the crowds weren’t dispersed. Then all hell broke loose because SPPD tried to kiss their asses and it made them look weak. PCSO has called some Southsiders in the South Side. And do you know where the Uruguay and company went to ***** and moan? SPPD. They were afraid to leave their city of refuge and go to an agency that would not put up with their BS for one second. So keep living in your dreamworld. They still fear the Star.
    You are right, Bob showed real leadership and split second critical decision making skills during the beach incident with the US marshals so he should be able to handle a riot in St. Pete with no problem. He'd soil his pants if there was a riot and cry on DS' shoulder because he wouldn't know what to do.

Unregistered
    You are right, Bob showed real leadership and split second critical decision making skills during the beach incident with the US marshals so he should be able to handle a riot in St. Pete with no problem. He'd soil his pants if there was a riot and cry on DS' shoulder because he wouldn't know what to do.
    You are full of shitz. The Sheriff was not the cause of the TI thing it was supposed operators who had no idea how to do their jobs. If the Burg dusts up my money is with the Sheriff and I bet he is not putting up with the SPPD hug a thug routine and we will be kicking som azz in the Soutside. Word has it that the Mayor and Chief asked the Sheriiff to pull VCTF out of St. Pete and he told them to get fked.

Unregistered
    You are full of shitz. The Sheriff was not the cause of the TI thing it was supposed operators who had no idea how to do their jobs. If the Burg dusts up my money is with the Sheriff and I bet he is not putting up with the SPPD hug a thug routine and we will be kicking som azz in the Soutside. Word has it that the Mayor and Chief asked the Sheriiff to pull VCTF out of St. Pete and he told them to get fked.
    Let me refresh your memory - everyone on the scene was afraid to make a decision and kicked it upstairs to Bob who didn't know what to do. He only gave the go order to SWAT when the USM told him they are going in if he didn't.

As far as Bob getting tough and kicking azz when the SHTF in St.Pete, he will never do it because if anyone screws up or looks like they screwed up it will hurt his political career. If anything does go down it will be total panic on the 3rd floor, that's guaranteed.

Unregistered
    Let me refresh your memory - everyone on the scene was afraid to make a decision and kicked it upstairs to Bob who didn't know what to do. He only gave the go order to SWAT when the USM told him they are going in if he didn't.

As far as Bob getting tough and kicking azz when the SHTF in St.Pete, he will never do it because if anyone screws up or looks like they screwed up it will hurt his political career. If anything does go down it will be total panic on the 3rd floor, that's guaranteed.
    Lie and FAKE NEWS! Never went down that way! Never will go down that way in St.Pete Hole.

Unregistered
    Sorry. Autocorrect is killing me. We have shot Southsiders pal. We have shot them before and after Bob got here. And the Uruhus tried to stir the pot but lacked the balls to come to the SAB. So nice try but 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Unregistered

On TI BG said no go. Marshalls said no problem. Marshalls called their regional team which was Polk SO SWAT. BG said uncle and launched Task Force Bravo Charlie into action. Instead of tacticians calling the ball BG called the ball. BG authorized every move and every munition. Anyone with experience would have said either wait him out or bang, breach and go. But somehow this turned into a limited tactical mess. Somehow it turned into an explosive breach followed by vollies of chemical munitions and concussion grenades. So was it a surprise when the place caught fire? Then FD wouldn’t go up because of the armed suspect. No fake news there pal. That was a catastrophe of an operation and the only person to blame there was BG.

BG has people who know things he doesn’t. But BG doesn’t trust anyone else to make decisions. That’s fine, he’s the boss. But own your decisions Bob. And wasn’t it convenient that he found cause to flush JP and BB down the drain and start fresh with JB. Because it fit his narrative. BG likes change. Unfortunately he has NO PATIENCE for people to learn, gain experience or make their own decisions. Megalomaniac in action. You want all the power and decision making authority but none of the blame. Just like your Chief Assholes. Say Bob, if things aren’t going right when do you start blaming the guy who is “in charge of day to day operations”? Or will you just keep swallowing their BS whole and keep beating everyone below them? What do they get paid to do anyway? Ask dumb questions like “let me axe you something” or “what does that mean?” For a smart man you are surrounded by dumb people who are good at covering their own asses first.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    on ti bg said no go. Marshalls said no problem. Marshalls called their regional team which was polk so swat. Bg said uncle and launched task force bravo charlie into action. Instead of tacticians calling the ball bg called the ball. Bg authorized every move and every munition. Anyone with experience would have said either wait him out or bang, breach and go. But somehow this turned into a limited tactical mess. Somehow it turned into an explosive breach followed by vollies of chemical munitions and concussion grenades. So was it a surprise when the place caught fire? Then fd wouldn’t go up because of the armed suspect. No fake news there pal. That was a catastrophe of an operation and the only person to blame there was bg.

Bg has people who know things he doesn’t. But bg doesn’t trust anyone else to make decisions. That’s fine, he’s the boss. But own your decisions bob. And wasn’t it convenient that he found cause to flush jp and bb down the drain and start fresh with jb. Because it fit his narrative. Bg likes change. Unfortunately he has no patience for people to learn, gain experience or make their own decisions. Megalomaniac in action. You want all the power and decision making authority but none of the blame. Just like your chief assholes. Say bob, if things aren’t going right when do you start blaming the guy who is “in charge of day to day operations”? Or will you just keep swallowing their bs whole and keep beating everyone below them? What do they get paid to do anyway? Ask dumb questions like “let me axe you something” or “what does that mean?” for a smart man you are surrounded by dumb people who are good at covering their own asses first.
    spot p-h-u-c-k-i-n-g on!

Unregistered
    On TI BG said no go. Marshalls said no problem. Marshalls called their regional team which was Polk SO SWAT. BG said uncle and launched Task Force Bravo Charlie into action. Instead of tacticians calling the ball BG called the ball. BG authorized every move and every munition. Anyone with experience would have said either wait him out or bang, breach and go. But somehow this turned into a limited tactical mess. Somehow it turned into an explosive breach followed by vollies of chemical munitions and concussion grenades. So was it a surprise when the place caught fire? Then FD wouldn’t go up because of the armed suspect. No fake news there pal. That was a catastrophe of an operation and the only person to blame there was BG.

BG has people who know things he doesn’t. But BG doesn’t trust anyone else to make decisions. That’s fine, he’s the boss. But own your decisions Bob. And wasn’t it convenient that he found cause to flush JP and BB down the drain and start fresh with JB. Because it fit his narrative. BG likes change. Unfortunately he has NO PATIENCE for people to learn, gain experience or make their own decisions. Megalomaniac in action. You want all the power and decision making authority but none of the blame. Just like your Chief Assholes. Say Bob, if things aren’t going right when do you start blaming the guy who is “in charge of day to day operations”? Or will you just keep swallowing their BS whole and keep beating everyone below them? What do they get paid to do anyway? Ask dumb questions like “let me axe you something” or “what does that mean?” For a smart man you are surrounded by dumb people who are good at covering their own asses first.
    Why do you keep saying that Bob said “no go” I don’t think it went down that way. What I heard was Bob said yes all the way. It might have been one of the spineless in betweens that was weak legged but I dont think BG said no. JP was a train wreck and cant retire fast enough and BB is just a useless yes man that screws up everything he touches. No balls. It was F*cked up ops but the ALMIGHTY TEAM just might have some blame in the game. The Team leadership sucked and the man replaced it. That’s called leadership and not keeping the same azzholes in please to screw it up again. May be you should step up yourself keyboard warrior? Where were you in the mix of this situation?

Unregistered
    Why do you keep saying that Bob said “no go” I don’t think it went down that way. What I heard was Bob said yes all the way. It might have been one of the spineless in betweens that was weak legged but I dont think BG said no. JP was a train wreck and cant retire fast enough and BB is just a useless yes man that screws up everything he touches. No balls. It was F*cked up ops but the ALMIGHTY TEAM just might have some blame in the game. The Team leadership sucked and the man replaced it. That’s called leadership and not keeping the same azzholes in please to screw it up again. May be you should step up yourself keyboard warrior? Where were you in the mix of this situation?
    Nice attempt to deflect blame from your boss, ball washer.

The fact is that everyone up the COC was afraid to make a decision and deferred it to BG who froze. He finally acted when the USM told him they will get it done without him. That would have been a public embarrassment so he gave the order to go. Basically the USM made the decision for BG because he couldn't.

Unregistered
    Chief holloway will regret his decision. One day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12