“Officer of the Month”

Unregistered

“Officer of the Month”

This month’s winner proves what we already know here at CGPD... Friends and family is worth it’s weight in gold!

Why bother taking your time to write up a MORE THAN DESERVING officer when the award is controlled by SIERRA ONE?

Let’s call it like it is... At CGPD, both the nominator and the nominee play a role as to who takes home the monthly prize! If S1 doesn’t like the nominator AND the nominee... mind as well ball that nomination and toss it in the trash. Thankfully we have a cleaning crew 20+ hours a day who will empty that already empty trash bin!

PS...
    To the members of the committee, I’d like to formally nominate Maria Cruz for next month’s award! Someone make her a reserve traffic unit (T969) so she can start writing tickets at Red/CW with the funky bunch!

Unregistered
    You are correct and hit it on the head!!! CGPD is a serious joke, run by a clown and a puppet in patrol. The SED major is a douche and scared of his own shadow, not to mention has droopy eyes, but the back door politics is hilarious. How about the write up for the winner this month... wow!!! I actually thought you had to do work in order to win officer of the month. Not watch a criminal drive by and not act on it... to me that sounds like not doing your job... wait he left a business card and was contacted “on his day off”.... wow that’s officer of the month material...

John Hennessy
    Just out of curiosity, if anyone can answer my question. So my normal route to work is east on coral way and pass by red road daily. I always see 3 to 4 officers there under the tree. One of them is black in color and looks like the rapper Rick Ross. Is that really him because I though officers had to be clean shaven.

Jenna Talia

Tony still Groping?

Well, is that "obese from the waist up Disney loving freak" still getting frisky work the new people? He's been oh so close to Sammy GorDILDO, so I assume he's tucking his vest in, too. VIVA LA CREEPER