More PCSO Embarrassment - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "This happens all the time." You don't say? What does this female suspect being "hot", according to your sexist judgment have to do with following proper protocol and incorrectly applying excessive force? This isn't "California"? Right-O. This is Flori-duh, and these posts prove it. I applaud your asking Jesus for strength, because you are clearly weak.
    You’re so stupid. My point is you’re taking the gentleman’s approach because she is a blonde soccer mom. You fail to understand that race and sex mean nothing. Did a mean cop give you a ticket? Did you get touched harshly and join Copblock? Are you going to rid the World of tyranny now? Life isn’t Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.

Unregistered
    That was minimal force, not excessive. At active physical resistance, which the drunk lady was, she could have been tased, hit with a baton, maced, taken to the ground. All of which were not done, just some minimal control techniques using the desk for leverage. AID was correct in their investigative findings.
    "Active physical resistance"? The f....Show the definition in the general orders handbook or holy grail not to be seen by ....uh, the public that pays YOUR salary. Drunk? Was she blood tested? Maybe she's on medication? She walked a straight line to the camera marker, didn't she? And why was the female deputy MOLESTING HER? This deputy had NO CLUE how to even take off the handcuffs! She's asking for help when fat deputy number two, or one, I don't know, walks over and starts to "help". He's the one that knew just what to do to get a reaction and he did. Oh the dude with the taser was smacking his lips too to get at this "soccer mom" Christ almighty, you deputies HATE to pull up and see anyone but some poor, screaming, flailing minority usually, that you can feel superior over. Damn any intelligent, "hot" soccer or baseball or what else mom. Oh and note the young, BLACK MALE walking straight up to the desk after his photo with his handcuffs on, no crowd gathering round him, waiting, fist bumping. The f... And too maybe it was CHRISTMAS and she'd had a drink and maybe BECAUSE it was CHRISTMAS these sworn protectors, public servants, paid for by ME and this lady and the rest of the unprotected citizenry of Penisellis County were feeling extra sadistic. Oh, and if that "investigation" PCSO lied was going on turns up and on anyone, it will be female deputy, cause that's just the way the good ole boy's roll. Respond, counsel. I'll be waiting.

Unregistered
    "Active physical resistance"? The f....Show the definition in the general orders handbook or holy grail not to be seen by ....uh, the public that pays YOUR salary. Drunk? Was she blood tested? Maybe she's on medication? She walked a straight line to the camera marker, didn't she? And why was the female deputy MOLESTING HER? This deputy had NO CLUE how to even take off the handcuffs! She's asking for help when fat deputy number two, or one, I don't know, walks over and starts to "help". He's the one that knew just what to do to get a reaction and he did. Oh the dude with the taser was smacking his lips too to get at this "soccer mom" Christ almighty, you deputies HATE to pull up and see anyone but some poor, screaming, flailing minority usually, that you can feel superior over. Damn any intelligent, "hot" soccer or baseball or what else mom. Oh and note the young, BLACK MALE walking straight up to the desk after his photo with his handcuffs on, no crowd gathering round him, waiting, fist bumping. The f... And too maybe it was CHRISTMAS and she'd had a drink and maybe BECAUSE it was CHRISTMAS these sworn protectors, public servants, paid for by ME and this lady and the rest of the unprotected citizenry of Penisellis County were feeling extra sadistic. Oh, and if that "investigation" PCSO lied was going on turns up and on anyone, it will be female deputy, cause that's just the way the good ole boy's roll. Respond, counsel. I'll be waiting.
    Date: August 16, 2019
    To: Above Poster
    Subject: Requested Response

Eat a bag of ****s.

Unregistered

Genius

Date: August 16, 2019
    To: Above Poster
    Subject: Requested Response

Eat a bag of ****s.

The genius of law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Where to even start with this. I’m sure you spent more money on that box of wine you drank while trying to make this coherent post than ever went towards our salaries.

Is the use of random capitalized words some cryptic message? You make a unintelligible sentence about deputies mistreating minorities, then talk about us treating a “young, BLACK MALE” with respect and dignity as he enters his home away from home, without any resistance. Makes sense.

The only thing I can agree with you on is putting quotations around “hot” regarding the old drunk lady who pulled away from deputies (active resistance).

News channel 8 reports the hag saying she was “wrongly singled out” in a “domestic dispute with neighbors”, which I guess is her term for the disorderly intoxication charge she was booked on. I hope they do a follow up story where drunk lady has to pay PCSO’s court costs for a frivolous lawsuit. Maybe she can be Jimmy’s new campaign manager?

I can’t wait to see you in our undecorated palace. If you do what you’re supposed to do, we will have a quick meaningless conversation while we take off your cuffs and send you along to the big room with the phones so you can beg family for bond money or call 8 on your side, since they are hurting for stories.

Unregistered
    This is why jailers don't serve on jury duty, because they cannot be objective and think everyone who gets arrested is a dirtbag or a criminal. No matter, this case will go to jury trial, unless Bob coughs up the settlement money, and the neutral jury will decide if excessive force was used and what physical damage was inflicted on the victim.

Unregistered
    This is why jailers don't serve on jury duty, because they cannot be objective and think everyone who gets arrested is a dirtbag or a criminal. No matter, this case will go to jury trial, unless Bob coughs up the settlement money, and the neutral jury will decide if excessive force was used and what physical damage was inflicted on the victim.
    Patrol guy’s view on Jailers. They totally understand that when you’re arrested you may or may not be guilty. They give simple instructions a hundred times a day to different people. It’s very simple. They try and calm upset people down and they do try harder with people new to the system. But they only go so far because they have a job to do. And your guilt or innocence has nothing to do with their job. And regardless of all that you still have to do what they say. These are not made up rules designed to trip you up. They are rules set by law and policy that are the same for everyone. DDC is very tight on uses of force (I’m sure you will say “what about ......). There was nothing wrong with this one unless you are a nutbag running for Sheriff or a Copblock douche bag. This will never see a jury or a pre-settlement agreement. This chick won’t get one penny. Only a fool for an attorney would take this case against a government agency. Won’t happen. But good luck with your fantasy. We will still be here long after the dust settles. 🖕🏼

Unregistered
    This post keeps getting entertaining

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345