More PCSO Embarrassment - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reasonable force commensurate to the physical condition and state of mind of a drunken old lady who could barely stand. That's pathetic and embarrassing to have a use on such a frail inmate. Let's see what the jury says. I hope she gets compensated for her medical bills, disability, and pain and suffering, plus punitive damages. That's the only way to teach Bob a lesson.
    What video were you watching? Are you on medical marijuana? Frail old lady? You’re nutts dude. Jury will never see it. No one will take that petty BS anywhere. Idiot.

Unregistered
    she braced and tensed.... done deal. perfectly reasonable force.
    So when you almost break someone's finger and they react to that pain, that gives you the right to inflict more pain? Then you celebrate this depraved sadistic behavior? And you wonder why people hate you.

Unregistered
    Shake my head at these god damn morons. Yes, it is standard practice to remove all items of property, including jewelry, from people who have been arrested. And why don’t you put a ring on your finger and take it off, does that “cause pain”? If so you’re a *****. And booking, not intake, is where you come in cuffed, get searched and then eventually have the cuffs taken off. Lord help me with these dumbass internet police expert cop block loving *****es. Listen tard, the video is what it is. This happens all the time. But I guess when a hot blonde acts up they are supposed to kiss her fine ass. Well this isn’t California and that’s life. Jesus give me the strength to tolerate these retarded ass people.
    So, she comes in, does everything exactly the way she was told. She isn't staggering or exhibiting any signs of being drunk or combative. There is a conversation that we can't hear and the two fat deputies on the left seem to get off antagonizing the woman and give each other a celebratory fist bump. The woman is searched.

Now, I love the way you skim over the parts you don't want to address. You said "Yes, it is standard practice to remove all items of property, including jewelry, from people who have been arrested". But it is not standard protocol for the deputy to remove personal jewelry is it. They usually uncuff the subject at this table and then allow them to take off their jewelry. So why did they do it differently with her? You guys are all just a bunch of sadistic ****s.

Unregistered

Why...

Shake my head at these god damn morons. Yes, it is standard practice to remove all items of property, including jewelry, from people who have been arrested. And why don’t you put a ring on your finger and take it off, does that “cause pain”? If so you’re a *****. And booking, not intake, is where you come in cuffed, get searched and then eventually have the cuffs taken off. Lord help me with these dumbass internet police expert cop block loving *****es. Listen tard, the video is what it is. This happens all the time. But I guess when a hot blonde acts up they are supposed to kiss her fine ass. Well this isn’t California and that’s life. Jesus give me the strength to tolerate these retarded ass people.

Why are LEOs so vulgar...and fat?

Unregistered
    “hot blonde”??? I hope you aren’t talking about that old drunk lady that resisted and got what she deserved. She is gross. Must have been a slow news day to pick up that boring story.

Unregistered
    “hot blonde”??? I hope you aren’t talking about that old drunk lady that resisted and got what she deserved. She is gross. Must have been a slow news day to pick up that boring story.
    Many members have cheated on their wives with much worse quality partners. Then there are the strippers/whores the young newbies hit on. The higher the rank, the worse the infidelity, She is a hottie to those guys, a cougar MILF.

As for the other question, some deputies, especially the hotheads who like to kick ass, were abused and bullied in high school so now they are overcompensating for their wimpiness. They eat at Golden Corral buffet, Wendy's and Taco Bell, which explains why they are so fat.

Unregistered
    So when you almost break someone's finger and they react to that pain, that gives you the right to inflict more pain? Then you celebrate this depraved sadistic behavior? And you wonder why people hate you.
    Almost breaking someone's finger, is that like being almost pregnant?

Unregistered
    "This happens all the time." You don't say? What does this female suspect being "hot", according to your sexist judgment have to do with following proper protocol and incorrectly applying excessive force? This isn't "California"? Right-O. This is Flori-duh, and these posts prove it. I applaud your asking Jesus for strength, because you are clearly weak.

Unregistered
    "This happens all the time." You don't say? What does this female suspect being "hot", according to your sexist judgment have to do with following proper protocol and incorrectly applying excessive force? This isn't "California"? Right-O. This is Flori-duh, and these posts prove it. I applaud your asking Jesus for strength, because you are clearly weak.
    That was minimal force, not excessive. At active physical resistance, which the drunk lady was, she could have been tased, hit with a baton, maced, taken to the ground. All of which were not done, just some minimal control techniques using the desk for leverage. AID was correct in their investigative findings.

Unregistered
    With your logic if we restrain someone by their arm we almost broke their arm. You’re a moron.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast