More PCSO Embarrassment - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is nothing in the video justifying twisting her arms to the degree which it may have caused serious physical damage. That's why it was an excessive use of force, all you have to do is read the "use of force continuum" taught to every academy and in the mandatory annual training.

This mirrors a similar situation during which a female's arms were excessively twisted behind her back and straight up by a booking corporal. Her arm was broken and the agency was sued and had to pay damages. There are hotheads at the jail and they tend to work the booking areas because they like to inflict pain and buck for promotions, and can't work the wings because they have no IPC skills.
    Looks like you need to look at that policy more closely. There was no excessive force used here. Just the force needed to control an unruly and noncompliant individual. Once controlled, that was the end of it. Don't try to look for something that isn't there. The staff in that area use more IPC skills than anywhere else on that compound.

Unregistered
    Looks like you need to look at that policy more closely. There was no excessive force used here. Just the force needed to control an unruly and noncompliant individual. Once controlled, that was the end of it. Don't try to look for something that isn't there. The staff in that area use more IPC skills than anywhere else on that compound.
    What exactly as the "non-compliance" that justified violence and pain being inflicted on a harmless middle aged woman?

Unregistered
    Hey douche bag internet lawyer, who cares? And guess what? It’s been ruled justified. That means it was within policy. Can’t sue the deputies. They didn’t do anything wrong anyway. So good luck suing the Sheriff for being treated like any other non-compliant arrestee. And no decent lawyer will take this to civil court or federal court because they will lose. So put that in your pipe and smoke that Perry Mason.
    Actually, I happen to know for a fact that a very good lawyer has already agreed to take the case.

Unregistered
    Actually, I happen to know for a fact that a very good lawyer has already agreed to take the case.
    OH NO!!!!!! Not a VERY GOOD LAWYER!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! What are we going to do?!?! I mean if it was just a GOOD LAWYER we would stand a chance. It it’s a VERY GOOD LAWYER!!!!

Haa. Just kidding could care less. Hahaha. Can’t wait to see it on Court TV!!!!

Unregistered
    Ok James, I’ll use small words to match your small brain and penis. Any person is capable of violence. Age, size, sex and race have little to do with it. I’ve seen big men fall and little women kick the shit out of some people. But when you get arrested, as you recall, you have to listen to what you’re told. When you are getting searched you stay still. When you pull away it’s a problem. And you can’t see what the deputies can feel. You wouldn’t understand because all you have ever been is a grease monkey, a BS Artist and a failed candidate for Sheriff. The fact you presume she is harmless is funny. It tells me you don’t know shit and you have a liberal ***** agenda to push here. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
    Not Jimmy, but you still didn't answer the question. What specific "non-compliance" did she commit? I see a deputy that can't take off handcuffs struggling to attempt their removal for an inordinate amount of time and most likely causing pain to this woman. You can't expect to hurt someone and have them remain perfectly still. So what exactly did she do Mr. "heo lets beat up little old ladies for fun" tough guy?

Unregistered
    I just watched the video again frame by frame. It looks like the female deputy was attempting to remove a ring from her finger and may have been causing pain doing so. Is that standard procedure to have a deputy physically remove rings from peoples hands or do they just ask them to take them off? Additionally, isn't intake where they take cuffs off and not put them back on? Why were they recuffing her?

Unregistered
    Not Jimmy, but you still didn't answer the question. What specific "non-compliance" did she commit? I see a deputy that can't take off handcuffs struggling to attempt their removal for an inordinate amount of time and most likely causing pain to this woman. You can't expect to hurt someone and have them remain perfectly still. So what exactly did she do Mr. "heo lets beat up little old ladies for fun" tough guy?
    she braced and tensed.... done deal. perfectly reasonable force.

Unregistered
    I just watched the video again frame by frame. It looks like the female deputy was attempting to remove a ring from her finger and may have been causing pain doing so. Is that standard procedure to have a deputy physically remove rings from peoples hands or do they just ask them to take them off? Additionally, isn't intake where they take cuffs off and not put them back on? Why were they recuffing her?
    Shake my head at these god damn morons. Yes, it is standard practice to remove all items of property, including jewelry, from people who have been arrested. And why don’t you put a ring on your finger and take it off, does that “cause pain”? If so you’re a *****. And booking, not intake, is where you come in cuffed, get searched and then eventually have the cuffs taken off. Lord help me with these dumbass internet police expert cop block loving *****es. Listen tard, the video is what it is. This happens all the time. But I guess when a hot blonde acts up they are supposed to kiss her fine ass. Well this isn’t California and that’s life. Jesus give me the strength to tolerate these retarded ass people.

Unregistered
    Who beat up an old lady? I love meeting people like you on the street. You think you k ow something and you show your ass. When you cross the line and get cuffed you scream like a girl shouting “police brutality!!” You’ve never been punched in your life. I bet your eye candy in jail. I bet they love you. Why don’t you ask a cop face to face about this. Deputies are the ones in green wearing a five point star I’m sure they have to stop beating the old lady they have at that time to talk with you. I would bet $100 that you don’t have the balls to do it. God I pray it’s me. It’ll never happen will it Tic Tac.

Unregistered
    she braced and tensed.... done deal. perfectly reasonable force.
    Reasonable force commensurate to the physical condition and state of mind of a drunken old lady who could barely stand. That's pathetic and embarrassing to have a use on such a frail inmate. Let's see what the jury says. I hope she gets compensated for her medical bills, disability, and pain and suffering, plus punitive damages. That's the only way to teach Bob a lesson.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast