More PCSO Embarrassment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    All's I see is physical control of (probably drunk) subject, who pulls away as soon as the belly band comes off. What "lil miss goody two shoes" didn't realize was two fold: one) that the handcuffs were still on; and two) that's a Star, not he bird on the patches.

Embarrassment? I think not! Embarrassment is what you (the OP) should feel each and every time you look in the mirror, you moron!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3037682]All's I see is physical control of (probably drunk) subject, who pulls away as soon as the belly band comes off. What "lil miss goody two shoes" didn't realize was two fold: one) that the handcuffs were still on; and two) that's a Star, not he bird on the patches.

Embarrassment? I think not! Embarrassment is what you (the OP) should feel each and every time you look in the mirror, you moron![/QUOTE

i agree; use of force is never pretty. She shouldn't have pulled away.

Unregistered
    In the article she even claims she was “singled out” at the time of arrest during a domestic situation. The take away from that is she’s one of these typical fools who doesn’t take responsibility for their own actions.

Unregistered
    Haa! Nice try. Garbage story by “Eight on Your Side” who *****es on behalf of child molesters. That was a pampered white collar soccer mom who never been told no or made to listen. Tough crap lady. You’re so scarred. GTF our if here with that BS.

Unregistered
    It's a lawsuit which Bob does not want to pay up so everyone was cleared. Had they been found to be in violation it would have provided more evidence in the victim's favor. It's clearly a case of excessive use of force, judging from the video. The female deputy appears to be laughing while the victim is complaining about pain.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3037823]It's a lawsuit which Bob does not want to pay up so everyone was cleared. Had they been found to be in violation it would have provided more evidence in the victim's favor. It's clearly a case of excessive use of force, judging from the video. The female deputy appears to be laughing while the victim is complaining about pain.[/QUOT

It's clearly NOT a case of excessive force. it's a clear case of not doing what you're told, thinking the rules dont apply to you and resisting m

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a lawsuit which Bob does not want to pay up so everyone was cleared. Had they been found to be in violation it would have provided more evidence in the victim's favor. It's clearly a case of excessive use of force, judging from the video. The female deputy appears to be laughing while the victim is complaining about pain.
    What’s the dollar amount for laughing at a dumbass? Is that butt hurt pay? And getting secured on top of a counter isn’t supposed to be relaxing, but it’s far from torture. I’m sure you e been there. Gosh, who could have posted this. “It’s clearly a case of excessive use of force”. Hahahha. I kept watching and waiting for the big smack. That was nothing. Too bad soccer mom Suzy, welcome to not your world. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
    What is sad is all of the comments from supposedly big strong men supporting one of their own beating upon on a middle aged soccer mom. Cowards one and all.

Unregistered
    I read in the article that the department refused to comment because it doesn't comment on "active investigations." Well if everyone was cleared, and all of the charges were dropped against the soccer mom, why is there an active investigation?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast