Welcome to the new MDPD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Welcome to the new MDPD

Soooooo we can’t make felony arrests on weed?!?! Wtf! I pull over a car with 3 pounds in it and I have to shake his hand and say sorry. GTFO what in the world have we become?!?

Unregistered
    Same idiots disbanded TNT and sone CSTs

Unregistered
    Let’s teach you a little bit about investigation 101. Ever single criminal charge has a statue of limitation. Misdemeanor is generally 1 Year from date of incident and felony is 3 years from the same.

Wrote your OI listing the subject as a “SUBJECT”. Once the department obtains the capabilities which will not be more than 6 months, you can obtain the results and guess what..... you ARREST them!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s teach you a little bit about investigation 101. Ever single criminal charge has a statue of limitation. Misdemeanor is generally 1 Year from date of incident and felony is 3 years from the same.

Wrote your OI listing the subject as a “SUBJECT”. Once the department obtains the capabilities which will not be more than 6 months, you can obtain the results and guess what..... you ARREST them!!
    Let’s teach reading comprehension 101....ASA will NOT prosecute now, tomorrow, nor in 6 months. Shake his hand and have a good day.

Unregistered
    They are just buying time until it is legal. Why spend the money on testing when it will be on the ballot and be legalized. Why spend money on trials when it will be de criminalized and records will be expunged.
    But the Dept was quick to say we don’t qualify for Marijuana Cards and can’t use Hemp!!!

Unregistered
    Who ****ing cares. Legalize it, tax the shit out it.

Unregistered
    Let’s teach reading comprehension 101....ASA will NOT prosecute now, tomorrow, nor in 6 months. Shake his hand and have a good day.
    That’s because most of the ASAs smoke the drug themselves. Why do you think they don’t do drug testing on themselves. Rundle is shitz faces all day.

Unregistered
    Soooooo we can’t make felony arrests on weed?!?! Wtf! I pull over a car with 3 pounds in it and I have to shake his hand and say sorry. GTFO what in the world have we become?!?
    you did not get 3 pounds lol

Unregistered
    No more weed arrest..whatttt!

Unregistered
    No more weed arrest..whatttt!
    What are all the cst and gang guys going to do now? No more 14cc to pat the stats huh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast