Water Assaults on Leo's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Water Assaults on Leo's

Wonder when we actually see the first Agency aggressive go after anybody intentionally throwing water on their officers. This is now occuring in other cities and the police are still walking away. Kids as young as 6 or 7 are out there with adults participating in this. When there are no consequences, the behavior will continue. These officers are using great restraint I hear the media saying. Every officer should ask their COC now before it happens to them whether or not they will be supported no matter how much unrest the mobs create when they start getting arrested.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder when we actually see the first Agency aggressive go after anybody intentionally throwing water on their officers. This is now occuring in other cities and the police are still walking away. Kids as young as 6 or 7 are out there with adults participating in this. When there are no consequences, the behavior will continue. These officers are using great restraint I hear the media saying. Every officer should ask their COC now before it happens to them whether or not they will be supported no matter how much unrest the mobs create when they start getting arrested.
    So far 4 caught on video in NYC and 1 in Atlanta. We're not lore enforcement so we're good.

Unregistered
    So. I saw the bash bro’s in pompano last week. They had some skell throw water at them. The bro’s grabbed the skell, beat him to a pulp and then one of the bro’s pissed on the skells head. Mike Ratz ..I mean Shitz is investigating.

Unregistered

Hawaii Five 0

Why is this becoming a black thing? Is this supposed to be funny? Do they go to their free walk-in neighbor clinics for their free birth control pills and throw water on the medical staff? I don't get it.....

Unregistered
    Why is this becoming a black thing? Is this supposed to be funny? Do they go to their free walk-in neighbor clinics for their free birth control pills and throw water on the medical staff? I don't get it.....
    They just having fun dawg

Unregistered
    These shitbags are getting ballsy. First water, then it will be urine and I'm sure eventually it will be acid. The fact that society has pretty much turned their back on the police is giving these shibags a free pass to break the law.

Unregistered
    So. I saw the bash bro’s in pompano last week. They had some skell throw water at them. The bro’s grabbed the skell, beat him to a pulp and then one of the bro’s pissed on the skells head. Mike Ratz ..I mean Shitz is investigating.
    After Deputies ran over an armed robbery Suspect in Pompano the other day, I don't think anyone will be throwing water on them.

Unregistered
    The public is mostly supportive of us. Police Administrators on the other hand, are inconsistent. Your are no longer judged through the eyes of a police officer. Political Correctness, and satisfying the mob is a much higher priority to them. Its much easier to slam officers than defend them.

Unregistered
    After Deputies ran over an armed robbery Suspect in Pompano the other day, I don't think anyone will be throwing water on them.
    Nobody would ever dream of throwing water on those deputies. Those deputies are the last of the Mohicans. Why can’t we all be like that? This entire place could learn something from that sh!t. And they’re close to each other up there. I’m on the same radio channel and I hear it. Probably don’t have a choice when you work in a place like that.

Unregistered
    Whatever they’re having for dinner, sounds delicious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast