Black Officer Unlawfully Fired by Director Juan Perez - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea Man View Post
    You must follow the rules and laws when you discipline any officer. Lieutenant Jenkins did not follow the rules.

He got Officer Debbe Louissaint Janac fired by violating Due Process.

Director Perez signed off on it. When she used PLEA they got rid of her membership after she filed DISCRIMINATION CHARGES AGAINST MDPD.

CALL OFFICER JANAC FOR FACTS
    Ex-officer

Unregistered

Sorry not sorry

I’m sorry...I don’t feel bad one bit. She had this coming. Janac has caused so much drama over the years, I’m surprised it took this long to get rid of her. She had been protected for a long time by many in command staff who have since retired and instead of calming down she continued with her nasty attitude forgetting there was no one to protect her anymore. I can go back to the Willie Marshall days of her doing really messed up things to her co workers!!

You know how I know people are over her antics, she had a very good relationship she constantly bragged about with the wife of a sergeant and PCB and they still couldn’t help her.

That should say a lot.

Unregistered
    PLEA fights. PLEA protects. PLEA does right by its members.

Unregistered
    Funny how white officers get relived of duty everday for nothing

Unregistered

Tea Man

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sorry...I don’t feel bad one bit. She had this coming. Janac has caused so much drama over the years, I’m surprised it took this long to get rid of her. She had been protected for a long time by many in command staff who have since retired and instead of calming down she continued with her nasty attitude forgetting there was no one to protect her anymore. I can go back to the Willie Marshall days of her doing really messed up things to her co workers!!

You know how I know people are over her antics, she had a very good relationship she constantly bragged about with the wife of a sergeant and PCB and they still couldn’t help her.

That should say a lot.
    Well Lieutenant Jenkins said he had Chief Mirtha Ramos permission to conduct his illegal investigation of Debbe Louissaint Janac.

If that is true then this cover up of Due Process RIGHTS violations go all the way to Director Perez. Yet again she didn't shoot an unarmed white Male in the back. She didn't punch a handcuffed arrestee in the jaw walking out a house. She didn't throw a victim to the ground and falsely arrest the poor victim.

You say sorry not sorry? You of all people should look in the mirror or just call Officer V Charles-Williams about the abuse you did to her hypercritical idiot.
    Just look at case:

Litterdragt v Miami-Dade County. This officer is the same one claiming she has information that a certain AD son kicked a black Male on video. Yes she is white with red hair. Mmmmmmmm!!!!

Unregistered

The improper use of the Race Card "Black Officer Fired by Director Juan Perez."

The black officer in question did use PLEA for her case, the Department decided to terminate her. PLEA interceded and got the Department to change her discipline to a thirty days suspension, with a right to appeal her suspension. No other requirements...30 days, with a right to appeal her discipline, PERIOD. The black officer refused the offer which was negotiated by PLEA and CHOOSE to be terminated. This was her choice and her choice alone. Not PLEA, nor the Department, but her choice....She got struck on Black.

By the way, instead of calling her, call PLEA.....They would tell you the truth, back-up by paperwork...Not empty words....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The black officer in question did use PLEA for her case, the Department decided to terminate her. PLEA interceded and got the Department to change her discipline to a thirty days suspension, with a right to appeal her suspension. No other requirements...30 days, with a right to appeal her discipline, PERIOD. The black officer refused the offer which was negotiated by PLEA and CHOOSE to be terminated. This was her choice and her choice alone. Not PLEA, nor the Department, but her choice....She got struck on Black.

By the way, instead of calling her, call PLEA.....They would tell you the truth, back-up by paperwork...Not empty words....
    PLEA fights for their members. Much much better than the PBA!!

Unregistered
    Can we fast forward to the part where we talk about her husband's love for 79th st or?????

Unregistered
    Janac has done so much crap I’m surprised it took this long for her to get fired. She has done a lot of bad to many people. From filing pcb complaints on her co workers to going home while on duty outside her district. She dug that whole for herself and for those of you defending her actions throwing the black card, you are trash just like her!!!

One of many incidents.
    Debbe’s husband was involved in an incident where he discharged a firearm. He was arrested, ( while in the process of becoming a P.O.). She went to the scene to cause a scene of course in her marked police unit while on duty, nothing happened to her. She then went to bail her man out when back to the scene picked up casings and drove her husband in her marked unit to file a complaint on the officers who arrested her husband and provide them with evidence she collected herself stating their job was ineffective.

She also walked and talked like she was better then others when she would borrow large amounts of money from co workers because she couldn’t pay her bills. I could go on and on about her.

As far as Litterdragt can’t take anything she says with a grain of salt. Her day is coming as well.

Unregistered
    Litterdragt Is a POS loudmouth and storyteller. This redheaded mutt is the exact definition of smoke and mirrors. You “ma’am” are a zero and a waste of space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12