Wake up people - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake up people

Unregistered
    Just like we described.. if it don’t fit certain people’s agenda It’s a lie. It’s a conspiracy
    WOW
    Some people are deeeeep into that rabbit hole fantasy world.

Entertainment at it’s finest 😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just like we described.. if it don’t fit certain people’s agenda It’s a lie. It’s a conspiracy
    WOW
    Some people are deeeeep into that rabbit hole fantasy world.

Entertainment at it’s finest 😂😂
    Yep HPD brass is definitely deep down that hole.

Losner, Rea and Fletcher.

Unregistered
    Hold on to your arrogance. Your about to get a reality check. Pay attention 10-23

Unregistered
    Go speak with a genuine Homestead Resident fighting and working for/with residents. Jeff Porter. Meet and great at White Lion Cafe 100 block Nw 7 St in Homestead. If you have question or concerns he will address them or look for input into a resolution. Genuine and respectful person with the city and residents best interest in mind

If your not completely on board I suggest going and speaking with him. Surely you will be on board upon leaving

Vote PORTER 👍💪🇺🇸🏁

Unregistered
    Thank you Homestead Police. I see all of the security you are providing for the Grand Opening. My Family and I thank you 🙏

Unregistered
    If it had been built in a decent part of town where it would get some business and patrons you wouldn’t need to waste all those city resources for security. Hell we don’t have enough cops to cover the streets now, so pull them away to put on the dog and pony show. You obviously aren’t a cop so my guess would be one of the Koolaide drinkers on the illusion of a gravy train Burger talked about..........

Unregistered
    Rumor has it one of the clowns has obsession with the ladies (little more than appropriate) Both claim to be worker of God and the people 😂😂 The other clown is obsessed profanity laced comments and inserting thing in the backsides. Ummm not quite Godly, professional or appropriate

It gets deeper and dirtier

Sunday in black and white.

Unregistered
    Whe caught up in the busy world of politics and campaigning on tends to forget about their dirt and skeletons

SL and BR will get a reminder soon

Unregistered
    Fletcher is a no nonsense straight shooter with no agenda. 👍💪

Unregistered
    PBA will not endorse anyone because they know their choices are dirty. And they don’t want our choice because it don’t fit their agenda.

That OK FOP had 🏀🏈⚽️S and endorsed PORTER

They listened to what their members wanted not like the PBA

Time to get into a new union (FOP) and work out a legal plan for officers/members

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast