Wake up people - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wake up people

Unregistered

Now

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does that mean I don't get to wear my cape and kick the snot out of these alleged 10 plaintiffs in court pro se?

I was wanting to make roto-rooter blush with my discovery demands, before I had it dismissed and countersued.

Damn, I was so looking forward to that.

Doc Justice
    Doc I think you will soon get any records you want without a fight. But it's safe to say the chief will be gone soon so that fight will be over with him. That's not to you dont have a part to play in the future, you do. You have done some great work to help us bring in change, for the better I hope. We did not get all that we wanted but it was still a win. We now need to show the other at the city they can be replaced as well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doc I think you will soon get any records you want without a fight. But it's safe to say the chief will be gone soon so that fight will be over with him. That's not to you dont have a part to play in the future, you do. You have done some great work to help us bring in change, for the better I hope. We did not get all that we wanted but it was still a win. We now need to show the other at the city they can be replaced as well.
    That sounds nice, as they just gave me a BS bill for $4,600.

I have at least another 6-7 119 suits I could easily file, have three already drafted. Some cooler heads tonight asked me to hold off filing them. We will see how it goes.

And did you see the City couldn't even make an argument for my appeal?

Read the conclusion.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...r-Brief-1.html

About to make precedent again!!!!

The when the case gets remanded if they somehow dodge discovery, they will get slaughtered in the hearing.

Shouldn't lie on paper work and affidavits against me. I will find the records proving it.

Doc Justice

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456