Deleted

Thread: Deleted

Unregistered

Deleted

Just because y'all deleted my statement doesn't mean I'm going away. Y'all did what y'all did so Mark is gone thanks to you cops.

Kelson

Unregistered
    No soup for you troll.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just because y'all deleted my statement doesn't mean I'm going away. Y'all did what y'all did so Mark is gone thanks to you cops.

Kelson
    What the hell are you talking about? Or are you another fool talking out of your ass?

Unregistered
    If you don’t feed the troll, the troll will go away. Any fool that comes here to air their complaints and conspiracy theories is only doing it because they don’t have anything but their fantasy.

Unregistered
    If you don’t feed the troll, the troll will go away. Any fool that comes here to air their complaints and conspiracy theories is only doing it because they don’t have anything but their fantasy.
    Thats all this forum is about *****es complaining about coworkers that dont have the courage to say it to their face.

Unregistered
    Thats all this forum is about *****es complaining about coworkers that dont have the courage to say it to their face.
    That's very true, but also it gets old when a troll, who actually looks like a troll, trolls this webpage.

Unregistered

Kelson
    Oh boo hoo. Best part of this story is your shit bag brother will not reproduce.

Unregistered

Kelson
    Who is Mark?