Pasco county corruption - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Pasco County corruption. No one does it any dumber or more obvious

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a detective leading a group of officers involved in robbing drug dealers, human trafficking, & many murders to look like od or suicide including a female officer dead. They front the drugs to CIs & have them execute whomever deemed a problem. They are well organized for from myown personal experience from receiving evidence drugs to sell nearly 20yrs ago. They have evolved into a dangerous gang. Its very likely the sheriff himself participate or @ minimal knows of this. If AI would look @ the officer signatures on most ods or drug related situations. Bet they are the same guy. Makes me also question the deas part in this.

It sound like you have done too many drugs in the last 20 years VOTE NOCCO !! Best sheriff ever

Unregistered
    It sound like you have done too many drugs in the last 20 years VOTE NOCCO !! Best sheriff ever
    Was that the county prison or mental health endorsement?

Unregistered
    Is anyone even going to run against Sheriff Nocco this time? They would be foolish to but I kind of hope someone does so he can kick their ass like he did in his first election. As we all know, the second election was unopposed. That will probably happen again. Could you imagine if someone like Steffens decided to run? Sheriff Nocco would make him look like a fool.

Unregistered
    That’s because Nocco knows being a fool inside and out

Unregistered
    Someone needs to run against that public speaking academy award winner you guys have there.

Unregistered

Worst police ever

They are a joke

Unregistered
    having worked with folks that left pasco for my agency...i have heard chilling stories that parallel what the crazy original poster is saying. obviously coming on to this site to complain is a red flag in validity (at least to me), but who knows

Unregistered
    having worked with folks that left pasco for my agency...i have heard chilling stories that parallel what the crazy original poster is saying. obviously coming on to this site to complain is a red flag in validity (at least to me), but who knows
    Let’s see if we get this right. You heard chilling stories of wrong doing and illegality yet call the original poster crazy? Since you are apparently in a law enforcement agency what have you personally done about hearing reports first hand of ongoing criminal activity?

Nothing? I see. Why not? Surely an astute observer like you isn’t afraid. Right?

So what have you done and if your answer is nothing. Why not?

It’s a big red flag to me when someone trying to act like a cop does nothing after they have first hand knowledge of those telling the tales.

Unregistered
    Let’s see if we get this right. You heard chilling stories of wrong doing and illegality yet call the original poster crazy? Since you are apparently in a law enforcement agency what have you personally done about hearing reports first hand of ongoing criminal activity?

Nothing? I see. Why not? Surely an astute observer like you isn’t afraid. Right?

So what have you done and if your answer is nothing. Why not?

It’s a big red flag to me when someone trying to act like a cop does nothing after they have first hand knowledge of those telling the tales.
    Since you want to rant a bit, let me help you out then super morals cop. Any cop worth it’s ass can tell the original poster is off his rocker, especially if you have or do work at Pasco. Let me break it down. They claim to have been given narcotics seized from a drug dealer to sell by this “corrupt” detective as far back as 20 years ago. That would elude the detective is a narc right? How many detectives are in vice now that were there 20 years ago? Let me answer that, none. They also claim said detective is making ODs look like suicide. Well, again, that would have fell under MCU until this year so it would have been another detective bureau other than V&N. I can see where we would want to jump out of our chair and go investigate this “corrupt” detective, maybe not, when you could just sit in your lazy boy and determine the original poster is full of shit without putting any effort into.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast