Pasco county corruption
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Pasco county corruption

There is a detective leading a group of officers involved in robbing drug dealers, human trafficking, & many murders to look like od or suicide including a female officer dead. They front the drugs to CIs & have them execute whomever deemed a problem. They are well organized for from myown personal experience from receiving evidence drugs to sell nearly 20yrs ago. They have evolved into a dangerous gang. Its very likely the sheriff himself participate or @ minimal knows of this. If AI would look @ the officer signatures on most ods or drug related situations. Bet they are the same guy. Makes me also question the deas part in this.

Unregistered
    Very easy to address. Notify the office of the United States Attorney and make your concerns and information known. There will be a meeting set up with the FBI and/or the DEA. Insist on a polygraph. Then if you pass the test let the fun begin. Find someone in the media to tell the story to for your protection from inaction. The poly is crucial.

Unregistered
    You should stay off the drugs my man. You can get help.

Unregistered

What happens when the police become the bad guys?

Unregistered
    Are you knuckleheads just now figuring that out! Pasco SO has been corrupt for many years. The deputies have been stealing from traffic stops and even gone as far as planting evidence on people. They all need to be fired ! Look at the mess going on in PE for God's sake. You can thank the so called managers for that! The FBI should investigate cuz as we all know FDLE does a half ass job. They screw up things all the time ! Nacho needs to get a run for his money next election. He doesn't earn votes, he buys them.

Unregistered
    Thought you may find this interesting.

http://www.floridayoujudge.com/wp-co...h-Exhibits.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a detective leading a group of officers involved in robbing drug dealers, human trafficking, & many murders to look like od or suicide including a female officer dead. They front the drugs to CIs & have them execute whomever deemed a problem. They are well organized for from myown personal experience from receiving evidence drugs to sell nearly 20yrs ago. They have evolved into a dangerous gang. Its very likely the sheriff himself participate or @ minimal knows of this. If AI would look @ the officer signatures on most ods or drug related situations. Bet they are the same guy. Makes me also question the deas part in this.

Unregistered
    They are dangerous & above the law. No one who knows specific information of their wrongdoings would be stupid enough to even attempt to turn them in and jeopardise their own families lives. Considering how many of them have been caught committing felonies over the years you would think the fbi would have already looked into the sheriff & the department as a whole. I personally believe the funds acclaimed are dispersed in a manner in which these factors are & will continue to be overlooked even by those set to govern the malpractice of said Department. Epstein was set to take a poly too. Just stating the obvious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should stay off the drugs my man. You can get help.
    Says the crooked cop.

Unregistered
    Look at who is running the show!

Unregistered
    You..... yes you.... you are fake news!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast