+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
 

Thread: Sheriff Tony

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Sheriff Tony

    As an employee of BSO for many years I haven't heard the kind of language that came out of your mouth recently. It's great in a roll call room but in a public setting not good. Get some manners my friend.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Threw three deputies under the bus!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As an employee of BSO for many years I haven't heard the kind of language that came out of your mouth recently. It's great in a roll call room but in a public setting not good. Get some manners my friend.
    You may have hit on something that goes to the true character of Tony the frustrated wannabe George Patton. However, he understands that he is not intelligent or resourceful enough to be a true respected leader of armed troops, so he compensates with the tough talk and the gold FIVE stars. Furthermore, the angry flare up with the Tamarac politician is a classic example of an entertaining yet ridiculous display of self consciousness.
    The guy is nothing more than a mentally weak substitute for the professional leader this agency needs desperately however, Scott Israel and ALVIN pollock are just wannabes with different types of mental weakness and as self deluded as Tony . All three of them are frauds .

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You may have hit on something that goes to the true character of Tony the frustrated wannabe George Patton. However, he understands that he is not intelligent or resourceful enough to be a true respected leader of armed troops, so he compensates with the tough talk and the gold FIVE stars. Furthermore, the angry flare up with the Tamarac politician is a classic example of an entertaining yet ridiculous display of self consciousness.
    The guy is nothing more than a mentally weak substitute for the professional leader this agency needs desperately however, Scott Israel and ALVIN pollock are just wannabes with different types of mental weakness and as self deluded as Tony . All three of them are frauds .
    Ok then who are you going to vote for or are you going to keep saying the same thing and not vote? You do realize your still making a choice if you don’t vote right? Shut your pie hole or declare your alternative.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    PLEASE share whatever your smoking unless it's a one eyed willie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok then who are you going to vote for or are you going to keep saying the same thing and not vote? You do realize your still making a choice if you don’t vote right? Shut your pie hole or declare your alternative.
    Wow looks like I TRIGGERED a real lady man! This angry !little troll is in love for one of those low IQ SODOMITES. Wonder which one has sent a thrill up his probably shaved trembling leg?
    You see........ here is a good example of the morons creed,, they are all horrible choices but you have to support one of them....or just shut your pie hole! Sorry my feminine friend, I don't support any of those scumbags because they ALL disrespected our deputies in one way or another. So they can all for in hell !!! And that includes you! Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What language

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So yet again to vote got it. Take your inconsequential opinion and have another beer while you wait for your meds to be filled. The rest of us will be voting....

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    All true and you know it!!!!!!!

    All three goons for sheriff are scumbags who constantly exhibit seriously low IQ and limited reasoning ability. Three traitors to the rank and file ! Cowards, terrified 😨 of the MEDIA and kkkomie, demonic rat politicians. The current goon is such a tool that he humiliated himself during the eulogy of a fallen brother. The next goon could not wait to call for the termination and arrest of the Tamarac deputies. The final goon refused to take some responsibility and could not wait to blame someone else for the MSD tragedy despite his disgusting Promise Program scam. Just to name a few examples of scumbag leadership.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Retarded employees, all butt kissers! Hope get herpes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So yet again to vote got it. Take your inconsequential opinion and have another beer while you wait for your meds to be filled. The rest of us will be voting....
    Oh really Brittany hoog? Even in my drunken alcoholic stupor and 💊pill taking haze, i will not vote for one of those, bead and candy tossing butt pirate loving empty suits.
    ANYONE who is a rank and file deputy that votes for one of those three Benedict Arnold pond scums, is a classic example of the dorks that later whine about how miserable this place is.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok then who are you going to vote for or are you going to keep saying the same thing and not vote? You do realize your still making a choice if you don’t vote right? Shut your pie hole or declare your alternative.
    I know you fancy yourself as a true intellect. But not voting in a certain race is more than acceptable. There will be many races for which to exercise your voting rights on the same ballot. Applying your parroted logic. You're suggesting that should there be three child molesters running, you are not american if you withhold your vote in that race. Its not unamerican. Its called having a conscience. Get over yourself.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know you fancy yourself as a true intellect. But not voting in a certain race is more than acceptable. There will be many races for which to exercise your voting rights on the same ballot. Applying your parroted logic. You're suggesting that should there be three child molesters running, you are not american if you withhold your vote in that race. Its not unamerican. Its called having a conscience. Get over yourself.
    It’s really simple someone is going to win this race and with your absence of intellect I’m glad you’re not voting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •