Sheriff Tony - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Tony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok then who are you going to vote for or are you going to keep saying the same thing and not vote? You do realize your still making a choice if you don’t vote right? Shut your pie hole or declare your alternative.
    It won't be Temp Tony that's for sure but if you need to know we will be voting for Mr. Israel.

Unregistered
    It won't be Temp Tony that's for sure but if you need to know we will be voting for Mr. Israel.
    Isreal has my vote 100%.

Unregistered
    Never Again Shall Isreal Lead As Sheriff
    No one is voting for Isreal, definitely not anywhere in Broward County in a Republican who just changed Party Affiliation just to make sure he doesn't get past the Primary.
    Scott Isreal is Broward County most disgusting Sheriff and he will never get voted back in.

Unregistered
    Never Again Shall Isreal Lead As Sheriff
    No one is voting for Isreal, definitely not anywhere in Broward County in a Republican who just changed Party Affiliation just to make sure he doesn't get past the Primary.
    Scott Isreal is Broward County most disgusting Sheriff and he will never get voted back in.
    I love how the so called Undersheriff says ask me the tough questions. Then says he don't know and will get an answer. But he never asks your name for an answer. He must've learned that in the bMarine Corps.

Unregistered
    Isreal has my vote 100%.
    Does that mean in prior elections you voted 25% for one candidate and 75% for the other? I don't get it.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel sighted at the Georgia Pig Resturant .Close to the PSB...

Unregistered
    Good morning....I SAID GOOD MORNING! Laughable

Unregistered
    Screw these shitheads I’m voting for Pollock.

Unregistered
    Screw these shitheads I’m voting for Pollock.
    I'm voting "None of the above". There's not too many here that would understand the movie reference.

Unregistered
    Racism and cops go hand to hand. SAD!
    Not necessarily. I hate to use skin color as a way of differentiating who's better than the other. Since you're the only one that has brought this up, I applaud you. Whoever writes these posts about Tony with the slight racial slanders, is a scumbag, and he/she does NOT represent all of law enforcement. I'm not a Tony fan but, to use race just to further their attempt to make the guy look worse, just shows ignorance and lack of intelligence.
    I'm a caucasian cop, or a proud "grunt". I've been called all types of names in my almost 25 years of service. It doesn't matter to me what your skin color is or what religion you are. If you insult me, I'm just gonna insult you back. If you point a gun at me, I'm gonna shoot ya. Call me a "cracka" because you have nothing left or wanna spark the next viral video, I'll just laugh and continue about my business.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast