Sheriff Tony - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheriff Tony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not necessarily. I hate to use skin color as a way of differentiating who's better than the other. Since you're the only one that has brought this up, I applaud you. Whoever writes these posts about Tony with the slight racial slanders, is a scumbag, and he/she does NOT represent all of law enforcement. I'm not a Tony fan but, to use race just to further their attempt to make the guy look worse, just shows ignorance and lack of intelligence.
    I'm a caucasian cop, or a proud "grunt". I've been called all types of names in my almost 25 years of service. It doesn't matter to me what your skin color is or what religion you are. If you insult me, I'm just gonna insult you back. If you point a gun at me, I'm gonna shoot ya. Call me a "cracka" because you have nothing left or wanna spark the next viral video, I'll just laugh and continue about my business.
    Great point but sadly everyone is not on the same page as we all should be. Straight up ignorance. We are all human and should be fighting for a good cause. Forget who is Sheriff cause that should not make be an excuse at all.

Unregistered
    He’s a fool for the money.

Unregistered
    Not necessarily. I hate to use skin color as a way of differentiating who's better than the other. Since you're the only one that has brought this up, I applaud you. Whoever writes these posts about Tony with the slight racial slanders, is a scumbag, and he/she does NOT represent all of law enforcement. I'm not a Tony fan but, to use race just to further their attempt to make the guy look worse, just shows ignorance and lack of intelligence.
    I'm a caucasian cop, or a proud "grunt". I've been called all types of names in my almost 25 years of service. It doesn't matter to me what your skin color is or what religion you are. If you insult me, I'm just gonna insult you back. If you point a gun at me, I'm gonna shoot ya. Call me a "cracka" because you have nothing left or wanna spark the next viral video, I'll just laugh and continue about my business.
    You sound like a pu$$y and probably would have walked away just like the cops in N.Y. When they had water thrown on them. Please leave soon because we dont need anymore cowards like you...Buh Bye!

Unregistered
    You sound like a pu$$y and probably would have walked away just like the cops in N.Y. When they had water thrown on them. Please leave soon because we dont need anymore cowards like you...Buh Bye!
    On a nice sunny day there is nothing better then a nice bucket of water to the body. Refreshing I would say.

Unregistered
    Some may not like this but it's the truth.
    The truth is Temp Tony was placed at BSO cause he is black.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123