Another lavish trip paid for by our dues $$$$
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Another lavish trip paid for by our dues $$$$

Well, our PBA execs are on another lavish vaca paid for by our dues money. Nothing is accomplished except they have a relaxing trip on our dime.
    Do you recall them promising transparency when they campaigned? So much for promises. Just like Greenwell used to say NEVER believe a politician when they make promises. Either he meant to say except me or he doesn’t consider himself a politician ( either way it’s a screwed up rational.
    But their is less transparency than ever!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, our PBA execs are on another lavish vaca paid for by our dues money. Nothing is accomplished except they have a relaxing trip on our dime.
    Do you recall them promising transparency when they campaigned? So much for promises. Just like Greenwell used to say NEVER believe a politician when they make promises. Either he meant to say except me or he doesn’t consider himself a politician ( either way it’s a screwed up rational.
    But their is less transparency than ever!!!
    again another post without any sort of facts to back it up. makes you sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Rivera, Blanca Greenwood and Pablito Lopez manifested in repeated boring blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106 !

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from swindling 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Jenkins, Stupid Stahl and Greedy Greenwell manifested in repeated factual blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106

Unregistered
    Another whiner! Thieves just like John Rivera and his cronies did with our dues. Wait till the their audit of their expense reports are complete!

Unregistered
    You all keep referencing old times. I get the sense it’s designed to take the stink off you current duds. What happening now? The misspending that going on NOW. And accomplishing nothing and not defending members. Where’s the transparency Greenwell swore we would have?

Unregistered
    You all keep referencing old times. I get the sense it’s designed to take the stink off you current duds. What happening now? The misspending that going on NOW. And accomplishing nothing and not defending members. Where’s the transparency Greenwell swore we would have?
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from swindling 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Jenkins, Stupid Stahl and Greedy Greenwell manifested in repeated factual blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106

Unregistered
    The misspending has been happening since BEFORE this regime. If they are, they are simply following in the foot steps of John “Fat boy” Rivera! But like the previous post states, just wait until the audit is done.

Why didn’t John provide his receipts when asked during the meetings? What was he hiding? Why not talk about that!

Unregistered
    Bad body Oder fat Steadman Stahl was one of Rivera’s cronies so I’m sure he’ll never do a proper audit for he has the most to fear. This claim of an audit has the same value as when Greenwell promises to get paid and to provide transparency.
    As you keep repeating wait until the audit. You’ve been saying that for years. I think I’ll be able to see trumps tax returns way before.
    Stahl credit was crap, couldn’t get a credit card and used PBA money for personal uses. And with three, yes three home foreclosures, his ability to manage money is suspect.
    And, let’s not get into his DNA which is prone to swindling like his aunt did. Be involved with unsavory people like his uncle did. Scam the government like his best friend Bateman did. And forget about his burglar son. A failure with his personal and professional life I’m sure the audit is nothing more than hot air from bad body order spewing crap.

Unregistered
    Ole’ Stahl has nothing to hide!! He is a southern gentleman of the highest caliber and one of Homesteads favorite sons right alongside Ole’ Shiver.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast