AL Pollock Showed How To Lead
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

AL Pollock Showed How To Lead

When we loose one of our own regardless of active, retired or miles apart we are indeed a family that wears the green. Col. AL Pollock-Retired, thanks for putting out a quick simple social media message acknowledging the great sacrifice and contributing to Ben's GoFundMe.
    You showed with humble humility when we loose one it pains us all. You are showing leadership beyond what we have seen for a while.
    Best of Luck In Your Run. You Have Earned My Vote..
    District 10 Bravo

Unregistered

District 7:

Racially stoking flames...

Former BSO Col. Alvin Pollock, who is running for sheriff in 2020, also called Krickovich's actions indefensible. "These are kids," he says. "How can you defend pounding a kid's head? The kid was laid out."

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...ideos-10252836

#NeverForget

Unregistered

That was not what he said

For the record the incorrect statement you keep posting was retracted by NewTimes. Reading and comprehending is Fundamental.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When we loose one of our own regardless of active, retired or miles apart we are indeed a family that wears the green. Col. AL Pollock-Retired, thanks for putting out a quick simple social media message acknowledging the great sacrifice and contributing to Ben's GoFundMe.
    You showed with humble humility when we loose one it pains us all. You are showing leadership beyond what we have seen for a while.
    District 10 Bravo
    For me it’s really easy. We know Israel is garbage and we now know tony is pure garbage. So it’s basically next batter up which for me will be pollock. Pollock will probably be garbage to but at this point does it really matter. Give him a chance and see how he does and if he fails hopefully he will be voted out. then it will be the next batter up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    District 10 Bravo
    I doubt very highly anyone from District 10 Bravo or Alpha would write this.. considering Pollock gave us the biggest bust JC C00per. That should say it all!!!!

Unregistered
    QUOTE=Unregistered;3031417]For the record the incorrect statement you keep posting was retracted by NewTimes. Reading and comprehending is Fundamental.[/QUOTE]

Just because it was retracted doesnt mean he didnt say it. Al said it and then he saw the backlash that it created and he called and had it removed. If he said it he MEANT it bottom line. Don’t trust Al EVER!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Al Pollack is a nobody. A loser. He was only where he was because of what he looked like. Al is a nice guy, but that's it. No leadership or management ability. Our only hope is an educated candidate from outside with an excellent reputation.

Unregistered

Well He Has My vote

I think I will and my family are going to give him a chance he's our Best and Last Chance I think he's learned a lot from his previous experience in the agency. I'm retired and my son is a Deputy. So he's getting our vote.

Unregistered
    At least I know our Union will allow a vote for the endorsement. PBA and FOP don’t do that.

Unregistered

Well He Has My vote

I think I will and my family are going to give him a chance he's our Best and Last Chance I think he's learned a lot from his previous experience in the agency. I'm retired and my son is a Deputy. So he's getting our vote.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast