Word Has It Sheriff Gregory Tony Has Lost All Control Over Broward County Jail - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was beautifully said. Can I get an amen?
    Because he be hitting it...

Unregistered
    Because he be hitting it...
    then he better get in line.and take a number.

Unregistered
    Can you tell me why the Captain of the Mail Jail has final say of all promotions in DOD? Our Colonel jumps at all her requests.
    All the promotions lately are African American in DOD from Sergeants and above. Where is the diversity?

Unregistered
    All the promotions lately are African American in DOD from Sergeants and above. Where is the diversity?
    15 out of 16 promotions to Sergeant were African Americans. Soon all the command will be African American.

Unregistered
    15 out of 16 promotions to Sergeant were African Americans. Soon all the command will be African American.
    That's right we need dam flavor and we're going to get it. We dam well need to start with SID then upper command. Dam crackers did enough damage. We had a white man Israel try but he was brought down for sh1t he didn't even do.

Unregistered
    you must be new. don't fool yourself, the white dod deputies, etc are equally adept at bed hopping.this should not be a racially charged exchange.look around
    I'm a white dod deputy giving it to everything that throws it my way!

Unregistered

Green

Green controls the promotion process. Now she is getting promoted too. Our part time Colonel needs to wake up. He is dividing us. The morale is very low in DOD. I hope SI gets re elected and fires all the Majors and above in DOD.

Unregistered
    Yay racisim..**** the black assholes who are promoting all blacks

Unregistered
    Green controls the promotion process. Now she is getting promoted too. Our part time Colonel needs to wake up. He is dividing us. The morale is very low in DOD. I hope SI gets re elected and fires all the Majors and above in DOD.
    Palmer and Green got to go.

Unregistered
    Palmer and Green got to go.
    Palmer is a great guy who always shows up ready for work. Leave him alone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456