Stolen Valor- Thank you Crespo. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

No shame

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He needs to be drug tested!

I saw this idiot the other day. He’s walking around like he’s important. This fool has no shame.

Sgt York

Saluting Carollo

The next time you see this dope go ahead and salute him. I’d love to hear what his reaction would be.

Unregistered
    Hey Miami High grad, the word is ROLE not ROLL!

I am reknowned around the world just as Patton was . I am like Nimitz. My DD-214 reads like a Hemingway novel.

I am submarine airborne....OOHRAH
    Fiction right???

Unregistered

Joe the Brat

Fiction right???

This guy Carollo must have some kind of inferiority complex. He’s in his sixties and is still acting like a spoiled 7 year old. Get him out of office and keep him away from mature adults.

Army Vet

Shameless Joe

I saw this idiot the other day. He’s walking around like he’s important. This fool has no shame.
    I agree with Grant Miller's Assesment of this jerk Carollo when it comes to stolen valor.

They insult everyone who has rightfully served. They heap dishonor on the memories of those who battled. They cheapen the honor of the sons and daughters who sacrificed their youth and all too often their lives in service to our nation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Vet View Post
    I agree with Grant Miller's Assesment of this jerk Carollo when it comes to stolen valor.

They insult everyone who has rightfully served. They heap dishonor on the memories of those who battled. They cheapen the honor of the sons and daughters who sacrificed their youth and all too often their lives in service to our nation.

You're all communistas, Communistas, communistas..

Us old green tooths will vote for our lord and savior, JC, back to power.

Unregistered

TV Time

Quote Originally Posted by Army Vet View Post

I think one of the TV Stations is going to do a report on Stolen Valor featuring this clown of a Commissioner.

Unregistered

Pyle of crap

Quote Originally Posted by Gomer Pyle View Post
    Even the Marine Reserves have to go through the standard 12 week Marine Boot Camp. Did this clown go to Parris Island or San Diego?
    Well said Gomer.

Unregistered

Jerkwad

What a loser this jerkoff is.

Unregistered

Pathetic loser

How can this jerk show his face. Talk about No Shame.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast