Stolen Valor- Thank you Crespo. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you hate so much on our own military hero , you should be proud that these dept had a naval officer highly decorated
    instead of coming here and trying to discredit or ridicule his missions , you obviously never been inside a submarine and the feeling that you get once they close that latch .
    Sailor, you know nothing about fear until you are launched from a torpedo tube 600 feet down. The pressure is greater than trying to mop the floor with a bunch of Miami High Graduates inside the MPD Men's Locker Room sauna.

Getting launched 1000 feet in the air and HALOING your descent is what submarine airborne is all about.

Uncle Joe couldn't spell Marine if I spotted him the G-O-M-E-R.

Edwin

Never a PO , Marine or a Man

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Cop View Post
    Quick picking on this guy. He couldn’t even make it as an Airport Crossing Guard. This sorry loser obviously has some serious mental issues.
    He probably runs around his bedroom in police pajamas.

His commander at the airport district, dropped this evaluation into his personnel file upon his separation from the force: “Based upon continuing problems in the areas of attitude, attendance, adherence to rules and regulations, and his less-than-satisfactory performance, Officer Carollo is not recommended for re-employment.”
    Seems that this loser always was a “Wanna Be” something but didn’t have the cojones to put in the work. I live in the city but not in this losers district. Is there any way we can recall him and get someone who isn’t such a disgrace?

Morima

Joe the B S Artist

Thank you for breaking this story. Let’s see what the FOP will do. Will the pride team denounce this liar.
    Thanks Al. Let’s get this disgraced loser out of office.

Unregistered
    how in the hell do you join the inactive reserves which is what he claims he served in.

Unregistered

Fake Marine

It’s obvious that this loser knows nothing about the military.

Unregistered
    Why do you hate so much on our own military hero , you should be proud that these dept had a naval officer highly decorated
    instead of coming here and trying to discredit or ridicule his missions , you obviously never been inside a submarine and the feeling that you get once they close that latch .
    What the he!!, have you been smoking? A Naval officer highly decorated? Ron, was not a naval officer, he was a CPO2, with no combat experience or medals for all the "missions" he's claims to have done. My problem is I can't stand a piece of sh!t, claiming false valor. Such as Ron! I was Army, yes I've been on a sub, wasn't impressed. True its a duty I wouldn't do or want. Everyone in the military has a roll to play, all in some way to support combat arms units. There's no shame in being a cook, only if you make yourself out to be more then what it is. Beside most cooks, get appointed that MOS, after they washed out of some sort elite training. I've known guys, whom washed out of Ranger school and were placed at the needs of the Army, most were given the MOS of parachute rigger's, cause they were airborne trained. Sub, cooks have no need for airborne school and especially ranger school. When you call him on his lies, it's Oh, my DD-214 is classified, please save the BS. It's funny he waits till he's was retired to make all the claims??? I get some of you, like Ron. I did at one time early in my career, till I saw the real him and what he did to 2 officers he called friends back, when he worked 10 sector with WThF off.

G I Jane

What an Embarrassment

I saw the video of this cowardly clown trying to play down his military service by saying that he wasn’t on the front lines.
    This lying prick wasn’t even in the military, What a disgrace. He needs to step down as a representative of the people. Nobody wants to be represented by a lying fraud.

Unregistered

Go away Joe

You’re right. This guy needs to go away, he’s a disgrace.

Unregistered

Drug test this Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by G I Jane View Post
    I saw the video of this cowardly clown trying to play down his military service by saying that he wasn’t on the front lines.
    This lying prick wasn’t even in the military, What a disgrace. He needs to step down as a representative of the people. Nobody wants to be represented by a lying fraud.
    He needs to be drug tested!

Unregistered
    What the he!!, have you been smoking? A Naval officer highly decorated? Ron, was not a naval officer, he was a CPO2, with no combat experience or medals for all the "missions" he's claims to have done. My problem is I can't stand a piece of sh!t, claiming false valor. Such as Ron! I was Army, yes I've been on a sub, wasn't impressed. True its a duty I wouldn't do or want. Everyone in the military has a roll to play, all in some way to support combat arms units. There's no shame in being a cook, only if you make yourself out to be more then what it is. Beside most cooks, get appointed that MOS, after they washed out of some sort elite training. I've known guys, whom washed out of Ranger school and were placed at the needs of the Army, most were given the MOS of parachute rigger's, cause they were airborne trained. Sub, cooks have no need for airborne school and especially ranger school. When you call him on his lies, it's Oh, my DD-214 is classified, please save the BS. It's funny he waits till he's was retired to make all the claims??? I get some of you, like Ron. I did at one time early in my career, till I saw the real him and what he did to 2 officers he called friends back, when he worked 10 sector with WThF off.
    Hey Miami High grad, the word is ROLE not ROLL!

I am reknowned around the world just as Patton was . I am like Nimitz. My DD-214 reads like a Hemingway novel.

I am submarine airborne....OOHRAH

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast