Parkland Parents Contemplating Pickets At the Doors of Isreal Donors - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Scott Israel is at fault along with the FBI

Don't look to say that this is entirely the fault of the FBI. Remember Scott Israel initiated and signed on to the promise program with Runcie. Israel had a no arrest policy for juveniles. He then would brag that he reduced the crime rate by 30 percent. The county received 52 million dollars for this act. Because this scheme worked this gave Israel more power with the support of Runcie and Wasserman Schults. In other words big democratic donors to keep scotty in power. So 52 million dollars was more important than innocent lives. There are many more violations that he committed during his time in office. Look them up. I would be happy to picket those places.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't look to say that this is entirely the fault of the FBI. Remember Scott Israel initiated and signed on to the promise program with Runcie. Israel had a no arrest policy for juveniles. He then would brag that he reduced the crime rate by 30 percent. The county received 52 million dollars for this act. Because this scheme worked this gave Israel more power with the support of Runcie and Wasserman Schults. In other words big democratic donors to keep scotty in power. So 52 million dollars was more important than innocent lives. There are many more violations that he committed during his time in office. Look them up. I would be happy to picket those places.
    You must be another robot. Your complaining about the promise program after the fact. Didn't hear you before it came out you looser. The ultimate fact is that it was NOT Israel's fault. Ignorant idiot.
    Israel needs to come back and we need to hold the one responsible for suspend g him liable for a poor irresponsible decision. We will vote Israel back again cause Democrats stick together and Republicans who are smart will to.

Unregistered
    You sound very strange that one may need serious help. If i we're you go get checked by a doctor.
    I took your advice. My doctor suggested that I pre-order Candace Owens Book: Blackout. He also suggested that I go on the Broward SOE website and change my voting party from NPA to Democrat so that I can help keep S. Israel from not being the democratic candidate for Sheriff in 2020. I feel better already.

Thank you for the suggestion and support. I feel empowered. Be safe.

Unregistered
    I can’t stand Scott Israel but this isn’t very different than that douchebag Texas congressman posting names of Trump donors. It’s bad precedent to go after people like this for political affiliation.

Unregistered
    I took your advice. My doctor suggested that I pre-order Candace Owens Book: Blackout. He also suggested that I go on the Broward SOE website and change my voting party from NPA to Democrat so that I can help keep S. Israel from not being the democratic candidate for Sheriff in 2020. I feel better already.

Thank you for the suggestion and support. I feel empowered. Be safe.
    You sound confused to me lol. Hopefully you have a follow-up. Get better and be safe.

Unregistered
    Peterson and Manatee Team are already planning for this co contingency.

Unregistered
    You must be another robot. Your complaining about the promise program after the fact. Didn't hear you before it came out you looser. The ultimate fact is that it was NOT Israel's fault. Ignorant idiot.
    Israel needs to come back and we need to hold the one responsible for suspend g him liable for a poor irresponsible decision. We will vote Israel back again cause Democrats stick together and Republicans who are smart will to.
    I'm voting for Tony. So is everyone in my very large neighborhood of democrats, republicans and independents. Do we think that Tony is the best option for 2020 Sheriff? Absolutely not. But, we will vote for any candidate who is NOT Scott Israel. The next four years of GT may be rough, but there is ZERO possibility of losing the label of The Broward Cowards with the return of a so called leader who embarrassed this county on national TV multiple times; especially with the CNN Bubblegum Heroes of MSD.

Unregistered
    I'm voting for Tony. So is everyone in my very large neighborhood of democrats, republicans and independents. Do we think that Tony is the best option for 2020 Sheriff? Absolutely not. But, we will vote for any candidate who is NOT Scott Israel. The next four years of GT may be rough, but there is ZERO possibility of losing the label of The Broward Cowards with the return of a so called leader who embarrassed this county on national TV multiple times; especially with the CNN Bubblegum Heroes of MSD.
    This is simple, your just stupid.

Unregistered
    Peterson and Manatee Team are already planning for this co contingency.
    Peterson already knows what the picketers from parkland will look like. A bunch of self important menopausal, botched plastic surgery housewives from new yawk and joisey. They have plenty of time because their husbands work their sacks off while they try to impress each other playing inconsequential politics. Hell have no problem spotting them. Lol

Unregistered
    You people really really need to get help. People are boycotting Taco Bell because they gave money to trump people boycotting this one because they gave money here at the end of the day people do not give a shit about your opinions. At the end of the day Broward county will vote Scott Israel back in the office. People from Broward are tired of hearing the whining from Parkland. #%suckit

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast