Grunts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grunts

Unregistered

Grunts

Definition of grunt: A low ranking or unskilled soldier or other worker.

The sheriff showed new vehicles at fleet on his social media and said “ these are the new vehicles for my GRUNTS.”

Well I say go *uck yourself! GRUNTS do it better. You self entitled POS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The sheriff showed new vehicles at fleet on his social media and said “ these are the new vehicles for my GRUNTS.”

It's his Colonel buddy that thinks he's still in the military. I pity you fools!

Unregistered

So there is so much more coming to us grunts. Were only at the beginning stage people.

Unregistered
    So there is so much more coming to us grunts. Were only at the beginning stage people.
    Thank you DeSantis

Unregistered
    You mean that Temporary puss sack is going to pack his stuff and skip town like he's written a dozen hot checks??? Now that's a fabulous start! Sorry Holmes, Palmer, Benjamin, Reyes and the rest of you assclowns. Thats precisely where were heading. Lol

Unregistered

What an idiot. Just say new vehicles for my deputies but no he has to act like he’s a military guy and chose to call us grunts. I think he’s playing too much call of duty.

Unregistered
    You mean that Temporary puss sack is going to pack his stuff and skip town like he's written a dozen hot checks??? Now that's a fabulous start! Sorry Holmes, Palmer, Benjamin, Reyes and the rest of you assclowns. Thats precisely where were heading. Lol
    You know where my office is... no need to wait for change. Come get me yourself now.

Unregistered
    Deputies are grunts. Be proud and stand tall. Your lucky they aren't throwing water on you too.

Unregistered

You're a fool and late. This has been debated numerous times on here already. Kick rocks loser.

Unregistered
    You're a fool and late. This has been debated numerous times on here already. Kick rocks loser.
    Not loser but a grunt you ass kissing POS. Go lick someone’s boots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast