Northside? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Northside?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He sounds like a slug, wants hot spot policing but doesn't want to have to do anything productive to show he's working.

Will probably sit under a tree and call it police work.
    Police work is to scary.

Unregistered
    Police work is to scary.
    My TA told me I didn’t have to be proactive to be a detective. He also told me that police work is dead and to just come to work and make dat money.

Unregistered
    Way to use your Kaplan university degree bud.
    Actually it's an FIU.

Unregistered
    He sounds like a slug, wants hot spot policing but doesn't want to have to do anything productive to show he's working.

Will probably sit under a tree and call it police work.
    No! *It is up to the individual police officer to convert the Hot Spot Policing stop into effective proactive action. *If you are a well-instructed and aware police officer, you would have no problem identifying behavior that, based on your experience and training, tells you that a crime was committed, is being committed or about to be committed. *We suggest you re-read Terry v Ohio, open, and read the below link. *Then it will be your prerogative to engage in a preliminary investigation that should guide you to whether or not you take enforcement action. * A slug will not; a competent police officer will engage. *That is how you do police work; it has been than way since Sir Robert Peel founded the London Metropolitan Police Force in 1829. *

In the end, it is up to you whether you are a slug or not! *One day decades from now, you will come to a moment when self-reflection hits you in the mouth like a brick. *Conscience will ask you: *What the hell did I do during my years at MDPD?* The answer is yours to frame, slug, or not!*

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/392/1/

Unregistered
    My TA told me I didn’t have to be proactive to be a detective. He also told me that police work is dead and to just come to work and make dat money.
    He or she is absolutely correct. Clear for calls and write reports that don’t sound too stupid. Get that off duty money and work those school details.
    Now then, will this stop criminals from running these streets and your communities and dealing dope and trafficking in hoes and intimidating anyone crazy enough to speak up? Of course not.
    But that’s okay. This is the game these days. If you treat a criminal like a criminal you’ll be the one behind bars, or getting 07 and trying out for a job at Opa Locka.

Unregistered
    He or she is absolutely correct. Clear for calls and write reports that don’t sound too stupid. Get that off duty money and work those school details.
    Now then, will this stop criminals from running these streets and your communities and dealing dope and trafficking in hoes and intimidating anyone crazy enough to speak up? Of course not.
    But that’s okay. This is the game these days. If you treat a criminal like a criminal you’ll be the one behind bars, or getting 07 and trying out for a job at Opa Locka.
    Not unless it’s ur house 26 then you want us to impound rocks for finger prints right b

Unregistered
    Not unless it’s ur house 26 then you want us to impound rocks for finger prints right b
    Exactly he will be the one clamoring for crime scene to come out and want the entire world to stop what they're doing to investigate
    , But won't do the same for anybody else.

Scumbag enjoy your average rating on your monthlies

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678