Northside? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Northside?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don’t you be a man/woman and say it to HIS face, you know, the same as you’re requesting. Oh and the lie about no Bureau wanting him is untrue. Step away from the keyboard and out of the corner you’re in reading this, and step to him.
    Oh it has been said NUMEROUS times! And if he tells you he’s “wanted” by a Bureau he’s fool of shit! NO ONE wants him. If so, then why has he been in Northside this long rocket scientist? Narcotics? Nope! Warrants? Nope? Robbery? Nope! Hell! RTCC won’t even take him!

Unregistered
    What kind of leadership are you looking for.
    How about stepping away from you skin color being the primary qualification and a pass from the friends and family for a bit. I mean what was the dancing queen thi making sending Dillards THUG NEPHEW to Northside!?!? Nepotism much??

Unregistered
    How about stepping away from you skin color being the primary qualification and a pass from the friends and family for a bit. I mean what was the dancing queen thi making sending Dillards THUG NEPHEW to Northside!?!? Nepotism much??
    I'm confused, is this the same nephew KD?, who was assigned to Northside, passed the FTO program and made probation long before Captain Dillard was transferred to Northside in December 2018? If so, please stop speaking of shit you obviously don't have first hand knowledge about. Go get your life in order, because it's clear you're angry and lashing out. How about you stop whining and just do what you're paid to do.

Unregistered
    I worked w Nanney in central way back wasn't SRT type he was a cowboy who liked street action chases crashing cars very surprised he went up ranks
    Crazy Charlie did like his high speed pursuits back when we could do those things. I remember once he T-Boned an armed 29 subject vehicle and flipped it lol.

Unregistered
    What kind of leadership are you looking for.
    I like a leader that let’s me do whatever I want. Because I don’t need supervision.

Unregistered
    Dillard is poison to the district

Unregistered
    I'm confused, is this the same nephew KD?, who was assigned to Northside, passed the FTO program and made probation long before Captain Dillard was transferred to Northside in December 2018? If so, please stop speaking of shit you obviously don't have first hand knowledge about. Go get your life in order, because it's clear you're angry and lashing out. How about you stop whining and just do what you're paid to do.
    She has another nephew who just graduated so get yourself in order before.you open your mouth. BT is her nephew as well and he didnt fall far from that same racist tree.

Unregistered
    Oh it has been said NUMEROUS times! And if he tells you he’s “wanted” by a Bureau he’s fool of shit! NO ONE wants him. If so, then why has he been in Northside this long rocket scientist? Narcotics? Nope! Warrants? Nope? Robbery? Nope! Hell! RTCC won’t even take him!
    RTCC?! Lol Then you not talking about the same Gang sgt and/or you’re a cowering troll who has limited knowledge about the guy. Carry on Troll.

Unregistered
    RTCC?! Lol Then you not talking about the same Gang sgt and/or you’re a cowering troll who has limited knowledge about the guy. Carry on Troll.
    Name or initials?

Unregistered
    No the new nephew BT that is just as much a militant thug as she is. The apple doesnt fall far from the racist tree.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast