Northside? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Northside?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gladly and you can have the race baiting POS Dillard who has gotten kicked out of everywhere she's ever been. Charles is a class act!
    More like a class fool!

Unregistered
    Nanney was by far the best major i had and i had a few. Browne is actually very pro cop like Nanney he just wants you to work.

Ref homeless under bridge? He owns big houses and several rentals so wtf

Ramos defending him hmmm she openly trashes his style and his relationship with the troops I doubt they are buds.

He can defend himself but doesn't need to he still has loyal followers despite retired how many retired brass can say that leave him be and stick to your current brass most are good but several are evil
    Nanney was a great major back in day when we could do police work he wouldnt be now cause he loved mass arrests

Unregistered
    This gang sergeant needs to be transferred! The guy is a cancer. Always talks negative and especially loves talking crap behind people’s back. Be a man and say it to their face! No wonder why no bureau wants you!
    Why don’t you be a man/woman and say it to HIS face, you know, the same as you’re requesting. Oh and the lie about no Bureau wanting him is untrue. Step away from the keyboard and out of the corner you’re in reading this, and step to him.

Unregistered
    More like a class fool!
    Buddy is dumb as a rock. Can’t speak and is immature.

Unregistered
    Buddy is dumb as a rock. Can’t speak and is immature.
    I worked with him two separate times and both of those times I found him to be a mommas boy who uses his BC to get his way.

Unregistered
    Learn to spell.....at least fake that you’re semi-intelligent...
    Like the old BLE days at MDCC north, they used to say,''fake it if you must.'' LOL...anyone with more than 20 years knows what i'm talking about.

Unregistered
    I’m surprised Nanney never joined SRT in his younger days. A guy like him would have been an asset to the team for sure.

Unregistered
    I’m surprised Nanney never joined SRT in his younger days. A guy like him would have been an asset to the team for sure.
    I worked w Nanney in central way back wasn't SRT type he was a cowboy who liked street action chases crashing cars very surprised he went up ranks

Unregistered
    Is Nanney still living in a cardboard box under the I-95 overpass on 79 street???
    Why do you all beat a dead horse...Nanney is gone retired like him or not, which he was a great guy, hes gone and not the issue at Northside. Northside issue is Dillard, the white hating COPs Lt, and the Micro Midget Lieutenant on midnights. They have shitty sergeants and no leadership at all...the officers are the ones losing out..

Unregistered
    Why do you all beat a dead horse...Nanney is gone retired like him or not, which he was a great guy, hes gone and not the issue at Northside. Northside issue is Dillard, the white hating COPs Lt, and the Micro Midget Lieutenant on midnights. They have shitty sergeants and no leadership at all...the officers are the ones losing out..
    What kind of leadership are you looking for.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast