Northside? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Northside?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dilliard is NOT a racist. I have known her 25 years and just never heard or saw it. She did have family that lived in Northside back in the day, but she is QRU. Maybe if you WORKED, it wouldn't be an issue.
    Hey Pea****, you got what you wanted now leave the blog alone man.

Unregistered
    Hey Pea****, you got what you wanted now leave the blog alone man.
    Hey Grubbs you Moronic Micro Managing Midget just because you will never be a real respected Lieutenant doesnt mean you have to bring other people into your drama...you're a sell out hand up, always have been always will be..go back to letting Dillard blow you....

Unregistered
    Hey Grubbs you Moronic Micro Managing Midget just because you will never be a real respected Lieutenant doesnt mean you have to bring other people into your drama...you're a sell out hand up, always have been always will be..go back to letting Dillard blow you....
    You think I have a small **** cause I’m small and round? Think again Pea****. Go shave your 80s bush.

Unregistered
    You think I have a small **** cause I’m small and round? Think again Pea****. Go shave your 80s bush.
    Guess again Mighty Midget, I actually worked for.you so I've seen you in action...funny how I've heard you tell her you're her friend but shes always been too stupid to see you for what you are....LMAO you stepped on yourself yet again. Maybe she reads this crap and will finally see you for the backstabber you are and gets a brain cell and stays far away from.your crap.

Unregistered
    Guess again Mighty Midget, I actually worked for.you so I've seen you in action...funny how I've heard you tell her you're her friend but shes always been too stupid to see you for what you are....LMAO you stepped on yourself yet again. Maybe she reads this crap and will finally see you for the backstabber you are and gets a brain cell and stays far away from.your crap.
    You guys make a cute couple. Two zero Lts.

Unregistered
    Listen, leave me out if this Pea****.

Unregistered
    Dillard is poison to the district
    Why? Facts?

Unregistered
    Coward. Don’t even have the balls to say this to my face.

Unregistered
    Why do you all beat a dead horse...Nanney is gone retired like him or not, which he was a great guy, hes gone and not the issue at Northside. Northside issue is Dillard, the white hating COPs Lt, and the Micro Midget Lieutenant on midnights. They have shitty sergeants and no leadership at all...the officers are the ones losing out..
    That NRU LT is beauuuuuutiful. She can hate me all she wants 🤗❤️

Unregistered
    Spot on! He’s wrecking havoc here in South already!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast