Northside? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Northside?

Unregistered
    Is Nanney still living in a cardboard box under the I-95 overpass on 79 street???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Nanney still living in a cardboard box under the I-95 overpass on 79 street???
    Are you missing MDPD so much that you have to come to LeoAffairs?

Unregistered
    He upgraded to a Walmart tent

Unregistered
    Ok Ramos simmer down your old 33 is fully capable of defending himself

Unregistered
    Nanney was by far the best major i had and i had a few. Browne is actually very pro cop like Nanney he just wants you to work.

Ref homeless under bridge? He owns big houses and several rentals so wtf

Ramos defending him hmmm she openly trashes his style and his relationship with the troops I doubt they are buds.

He can defend himself but doesn't need to he still has loyal followers despite retired how many retired brass can say that leave him be and stick to your current brass most are good but several are evil

Unregistered
    Nanney was by far the best major i had and i had a few. Browne is actually very pro cop like Nanney he just wants you to work.

Ref homeless under bridge? He owns big houses and several rentals so wtf

Ramos defending him hmmm she openly trashes his style and his relationship with the troops I doubt they are buds.

He can defend himself but doesn't need to he still has loyal followers despite retired how many retired brass can say that leave him be and stick to your current brass most are good but several are evil
    He was my football coach at Miami Central. For being a white boy coach Nanney had great moves, so he would participate in hip hop dance offs with us.

Unregistered
    Nanney was great footballer and cop but the director is a better break dancer

Unregistered
    This gang sergeant needs to be transferred! The guy is a cancer. Always talks negative and especially loves talking crap behind people’s back. Be a man and say it to their face! No wonder why no bureau wants you!

Unregistered
    This gang sergeant needs to be transferred! The guy is a cancer. Always talks negative and especially loves talking crap behind people’s back. Be a man and say it to their face! No wonder why no bureau wants you!
    Who dat be playa.

Unregistered
    Take back Charles!!!!
    Gladly and you can have the race baiting POS Dillard who has gotten kicked out of everywhere she's ever been. Charles is a class act!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast