August 18, 2020 We Flush the toilets At BSO of Isreal - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Al, on behalf of Israel, weighed in on and embraced PROMIS. His name is all over the sign in sheets and memories for those nauseatingly long meetings. Come campaign time, the signed documents memorializing his enthusiastic support for Robin Barrtlepig and the rest of them will be circulated. He'd best pick another route if he's thinking about disassociating himself with the programs development or pointing figures at Israel as the mastermind. Al, you talk too much and your line of crap is legendary and we have a truly pathetic group of candidates to choose from this go round. But you're not going to get away with talking loud, fast and out of multiple holes in your neck during this campaign. And there's nothing you need less than being exposed as a flamboyant liar right out of the chute. I know.. I know... You've already won. Might want to encourage your folks to stop saying that as well because nothing is farther from the truth.

Unregistered
    Seems Isreal's folks thought they'd have a pass in this election. Scotty, let's see who signed the contracts with the county. Better yet who was the Sheriff looks like Scotty was the Sheriff so your threats can't win this election Ira and the rest of the Disney Characters. You had 8years to fix this Agency and you failed horribly.
    Just remember when you make threats their are 8years of documents on a lame duck Sheriff...
    Looks like your folks Scotty are having to work overtime and in overdrive with all of the leaks coming from your camp...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems Isreal's folks thought they'd have a pass in this election. Scotty, let's see who signed the contracts with the county. Better yet who was the Sheriff looks like Scotty was the Sheriff so your threats can't win this election Ira and the rest of the Disney Characters. You had 8years to fix this Agency and you failed horribly.
    Just remember when you make threats their are 8years of documents on a lame duck Sheriff...
    Looks like your folks Scotty are having to work overtime and in overdrive with all of the leaks coming from your camp...
    That pretty much makes every point opposing Al. What did he do for the 40 years he was here? For all of the time he spent as an executive leader??? Nothing. Saying you lurked in the shadows and signed nothing and sent out nothing in writing does not make you appear smart or strategic. It makes you look like a lazy non-issue. That was Al. Whats Als slogan? "Working together??" And the first phase uttered is going to be "he was the sheriff, not me." What a hypocrite. Next..

Unregistered
    Collectively on August 18, 2020 the former and present employees of BSO along with your friends, neighbors and family can rid our county of Scott Isreal. Once a Republican turned Democrat Suspended and removed from office by the Governor for incompetence and gross negligence.
    He is one of a very few sheriff's in the United States to be as big an embarrassment. He thinks that he can buy his way back into office as he has done in the past. His Pay to Play tactics with corporations, pastors and local busines owners we can together shut down and once and for all stop his chances of winning.
    How about we get rid of you and your stupid remarks. SI is in it to win it. You might want to read the latest from your Senator you low life scumbag

Unregistered
    Ok idiot I will explain to your small brain why israel is at fault for the msd. Israel appointed the captain of parkland who was worthless on scene. Israel created the policy for these type of incidents. Israel never had his personnel properly trained for these type of events. Israel enlisted bso into the promise program that helped shield Cruz from being arrested for previous crimes.

Shall we continue. Israel along with pollock and the rest of the broward county school board are all at fault for their failed policies.

Unregistered
    Ok idiot I will explain to your small brain why israel is at fault for the msd. Israel appointed the captain of parkland who was worthless on scene. Israel created the policy for these type of incidents. Israel never had his personnel properly trained for these type of events. Israel enlisted bso into the promise program that helped shield Cruz from being arrested for previous crimes.

Shall we continue. Israel along with pollock and the rest of the broward county school board are all at fault for their failed policies.
    You must have been fired with all that anger. Go see a doctor bud. Facts came out and now you Dont want go hear the truth. Read the paper creep

Unregistered
    That pretty much makes every point opposing Al. What did he do for the 40 years he was here? For all of the time he spent as an executive leader??? Nothing. Saying you lurked in the shadows and signed nothing and sent out nothing in writing does not make you appear smart or strategic. It makes you look like a lazy non-issue. That was Al. Whats Als slogan? "Working together??" And the first phase uttered is going to be "he was the sheriff, not me." What a hypocrite. Next..
    You poor Isreal folks are pissed off that you just can't Deflect and Spin the Truth everyone is at Fault except your amazing Leader.. Got a damn whole damn team killed with his incompetence. No the citizens of Broward don't want nor need his Narcissist Behavior and Everyone But Me Attitude.
    He has yet to take responsibility and acknowledge his actions and behavior.
    It doesn't matter what Sen. Scott said the ultimate fault lies with an incompetent Sheriff who should have come to work and did his job for 8 years. But rather stayed home, golfed, slept and showboat.

Hey Ira.. defend the indefensible..

Unregistered
    You poor Isreal folks are pissed off that you just can't Deflect and Spin the Truth everyone is at Fault except your amazing Leader.. Got a damn whole damn team killed with his incompetence. No the citizens of Broward don't want nor need his Narcissist Behavior and Everyone But Me Attitude.
    He has yet to take responsibility and acknowledge his actions and behavior.
    It doesn't matter what Sen. Scott said the ultimate fault lies with an incompetent Sheriff who should have come to work and did his job for 8 years. But rather stayed home, golfed, slept and showboat.

Hey Ira.. defend the indefensible..
    The truth prevail

Unregistered
    How about we get rid of you and your stupid remarks. SI is in it to win it. You might want to read the latest from your Senator you low life scumbag
    I may be to you a Low Life Scumbag, but to your Mother I'm YOUR Father. Now, regardless of what Senator Scott said, it does not erase the nearly 3 dozen times 911 and Law Enforcement were contacted in Broward County regarding Cruz. Those calls for service and request for assistance weren't sent to the FBI Call Center nor Field Office. It was Broward County and under Scott Isreal whom knew the 911 Center, Communications and the Agency Promise Program were all flawed. He wants to be Sheriff then own the Whole Damn Mess. Remember: "I'm Gave Amazing Leadership" - BS you cause over 24 innocent boys, girls, men and women to be slaughtered under your ignorance and lack of concern. The only reason why Isreal is in this race is because of his need for money and Narcissist Behavior.

How is that for a Scumbag Father, son I taught you to first look in the mirror and examine your own personal flaws before you call names.

Unregistered
    Rick Scott Now Grows Ballz Please
    When Rick Scott was Governor he punted on the most critical issue in Broward County Sheriff Isreal and now you want us to accept he's finally grown some... Remember he deflected and gave the task to Desantis..
    All of a sudden he can cave to special interests and send a memo to Attorney General Barr. Camp Isreal take a seat, again another more of the same and this will not work..
    Retired Before Isreal Could Ruin the place.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast