August 18, 2020 We Flush the toilets At BSO of Isreal
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

August 18, 2020 We Flush the toilets At BSO of Isreal

Collectively on August 18, 2020 the former and present employees of BSO along with your friends, neighbors and family can rid our county of Scott Isreal. Once a Republican turned Democrat Suspended and removed from office by the Governor for incompetence and gross negligence.
    He is one of a very few sheriff's in the United States to be as big an embarrassment. He thinks that he can buy his way back into office as he has done in the past. His Pay to Play tactics with corporations, pastors and local busines owners we can together shut down and once and for all stop his chances of winning.

Unregistered
    So, which one of the other Superstar candidates are you planning on voting for? Dumbass!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Collectively on August 18, 2020 the former and present employees of BSO along with your friends, neighbors and family can rid our county of Scott Isreal. Once a Republican turned Democrat Suspended and removed from office by the Governor for incompetence and gross negligence.
    He is one of a very few sheriff's in the United States to be as big an embarrassment. He thinks that he can buy his way back into office as he has done in the past. His Pay to Play tactics with corporations, pastors and local busines owners we can together shut down and once and for all stop his chances of winning.
    Hopefully we can find out who you are so we can get rid of you.

Unregistered
    To bad Epstein didnt wrap you in his bedsheet with him. Not sure where you've been for the last 50 years but you seem to be amazed that a broward sheriff actually pandered to local businesses and special interest groups. I see that you've got to get up pretty early to pull a fast one on you...

Unregistered

All Candidates Listen Up

If every candidate win or lose push out the Incompetence, neglect of duty, murder of kids and elderly, mis management we all win at kicking him out ever winning anything.

Unregistered
    If every candidate win or lose push out the Incompetence, neglect of duty, murder of kids and elderly, mis management we all win at kicking him out ever winning anything.
    Clearly you are brilliant, articulate and likely fabulously successful. I shall follow you to the ends of the earth...

Unregistered
    Clearly you are brilliant, articulate and likely fabulously successful. I shall follow you to the ends of the earth...
    Not at all just developing a ground plan to beat Ira on the streets at old style campaign tactics.
    Right IRA. Something's Money Can't Buy..

Unregistered
    Not at all just developing a ground plan to beat Ira on the streets at old style campaign tactics.
    Right IRA. Something's Money Can't Buy..
    So whose your candidate??? I really dont care who it us as long as its not this Temporary partial birth abortion.

Unregistered
    Tell me how Isreal is neglect of duty or the murderer of kids and elderly. What did he do, exactly?

The murderer NC did that to those beaustiful children and adults.

Failure to do their job, is those who did not act.

Coral.Spring PD is not a bunch of heros. No gun fire when they arrived on scene and they took a few minutes too.

Should I continue.

SI is not the best but at this point, there is no one better. Put yourself out there if you think you are better. If we believe you are, we will vote for you. But of you are a finger pointer, than you are no better and will.lose.

Broward needs a champion. Are you it?
    Move on if not

Unregistered
    So whose your candidate??? I really dont care who it us as long as its not this Temporary partial birth abortion.
    And we don't care as long as it's not Israel.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast